How much of an age gap is too much? Man, 19, defends marriage to grandmother, 72

rooster59

How much of an age gap is too much? Man, 19, defends marriage to grandmother, 72

ga.jpg

A 19 year old man who says he has “never been attracted to younger women” has defended his marriage to his 72 year old wife.

Gary Hardwick, from Maryville, Tennessee, fell in love with wife Almeda Errell after meeting at a birthday party.

After enjoying a whirlwind romance, Gary proposed just two weeks later.

Despite the 53 year age gap, the couple have now been married for two years.

Gary who says he “is really mature for his age” popped the question after coming out of another relationship with a 77 year old women.

While the couple say they have found “true love”, they admitted that not everyone has been accepting of their relationship.

"If you love somebody, age is just a number," Gary said.

"I've now been happily married going on two years with my true soul mate.

"We met at Chuck E Cheese, there was a birthday party there. I looked into his eyes and I just fell in love.

"I knew he was the one I wanted to spend my life with. I was never intimidated by the age at all."

Gary added that it was love at first sight for him and Almeda, who has six grandchildren.

I never feel as though I’m missing out on anything by being married to Almeda,” Gary said.

“I’m really mature for my age, I do not fit into the young age bracket at all.

“I’ve never been attracted to younger women. Even when I was 13 or 14, I’ve always had an attraction for older women and when I told my grandmother, who raised me, I didn’t know how she would take it. But she accepted us.

“A lot of people wait years to get married and everyone has different opinions on getting married quickly. But we knew we were in love, so I jumped on that.

“The first time we made love was on our wedding night. It was an amazing experience. There was such a deep connection there. She’s a wonderful lover.”

The couple have their own YouTube channel and you can follow Gary and Almeda here:

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-21

• Like 1

It seems as though life has been tough for this couple. In January 2018 they had this Fundraiser on the net.

Gary wrote the following.

...On January 1st our car completely tore up. The head gasket blowed. Now, for anyone familiar with these kind of things. It's costs anywhere from $1200-$1500 dollars just to replace. The car is a 2002 Ford Taurus. After talking to a mechanic he suggested to just not fix it, because the mileage it has it wouldn't be worth it. We have found a car but the down payment on it is around $700 dollars and we are stuck in a financial bind right now considering we didn't expect this problem to occur. We hate to even have to ask for this or create this, but if anyone has even $1 dollar to spare it would be greatly appreciated and it would be a step closer to our down payment. We have no transportation right now at the moment... 

As of today the ongoing campaign has yet to receive any donations. Walking will do them both some good.

Edited by missoura
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I say same date of birth and nothing else allowed.

Joke,   as I'm sure it goes over 99% of  most members heads/comprehension?  :smile:

I would smile a lot if only 500K people sent me a mere one dollar USD.

I would not stop smiling.   I promise.

Edited by watcharacters
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, missoura said:

It seems as though life has been tough for this couple. In January 2018 they had this Fundraiser on the net.

Gary wrote the following.

...On January 1st our car completely tore up. The head gasket blowed. Now, for anyone familiar with these kind of things. It's costs anywhere from $1200-$1500 dollars just to replace. The car is a 2002 Ford Taurus. After talking to a mechanic he suggested to just not fix it, because the mileage it has it wouldn't be worth it. We have found a car but the down payment on it is around $700 dollars and we are stuck in a financial bind right now considering we didn't expect this problem to occur. We hate to even have to ask for this or create this, but if anyone has even $1 dollar to spare it would be greatly appreciated and it would be a step closer to our down payment. We have no transportation right now at the moment... 

As of today the ongoing campaign has yet to receive any donations. Walking will do them both some good.

No one wants to spend their inheritance before their grandmother is dead.

2 hours ago, watcharacters said:

I say same date of birth and nothing else allowed.

Joke,   as I'm sure it goes over 99% of  most members heads/comprehension?  :smile:

I would smile a lot if only 500K people sent me a mere one dollar USD.

I would not stop smiling.   I promise.

Reminds me of an ad I read about years ago, long before the internet: "Send me a dollar and I'll tell you how to make a million." When you send the dollar you get a postcard saying: "I made the million by getting one million suckers like you to send me a dollar." Times haven't changed... 

47 minutes ago, ups7420 said:

Reminds me of an ad I read about years ago, long before the internet: "Send me a dollar and I'll tell you how to make a million." When you send the dollar you get a postcard saying: "I made the million by getting one million suckers like you to send me a dollar." Times haven't changed... 

Thanks,  

That was really the point I was making.   :smile:

2 hours ago, sawadee1947 said:

Grand mom loves fresh meat.... Where is the problem? 

If his name is Abraham and her name is Sarah there really isn't a problem; otherwise it goes a little bit against nature; but <deleted>, who cares about fertility nowadays, there's always immigrants and AI.

11 hours ago, nausea said:

If his name is Abraham and her name is Sarah there really isn't a problem; otherwise it goes a little bit against nature; but <deleted>, who cares about fertility nowadays, there's always immigrants and AI.

Hmmh, is there a law called "against nature"? Did I miss something in school? Or are you a Catholic? Then God may help you 

If they are both consenting adults of legal age then it is nobody else's business what the age gap is. If he just loves her for her money (which she doesn't have) and is making her happy in her latter years then so what? Better to give it to him than to ungrateful kids that will put you in an old peoples home in a heartbeat. Is it any different to any young woman wanting a house, nice car and private education for her kids from the man she marries? At the end of the day it is non of our damn business and can only add to the stress in these peoples lives by the unwanted criticism they receive. The guy was brought up by his grandmother so was always surrounded by a much older woman. Good luck to them blah blah blah.

• Like 1