There's a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna do? Rodents in the cakes at BTS

webfact

There's a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna do? Rodents in the cakes at BTS

5pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A passenger on the BTS posted a video on Facebook on Saturday that showed two rats clambering over the cakes and bread at a store.

The store - at the Saladaeng station - is part of a well known chain that was not named in the Sanook story.

"Khanittha Namfon" said on her Facebook page that the staff were on a break at the time.

She said she eats there all the time - and wondered what would be done about it.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-24

"She said she eats there all the time - and wondered what would be done about it."

you will most likely get sued under the computer crime law for defamation ,you can see,

but cannot report,this law is to protect the wrongdoers, not the general public.

regards worgeordie

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Khanittha Namfon" said on her Facebook page that the staff were on a break at the time.

She said she eats there all the time - and wondered what would be done about it.

For one thing, I'd eat elsewhere.

2 minutes ago, clash said:

you are correct about the jacks. i was thinking of bringing one to add to the team but turns out quite expensive. will get one sent though

A local red Thai dog will do the same job. The biggest problem is making sure that it gets used to people from day one, especially children, If not they become family fixed and won't tolerate anyone else coming near them.

7 minutes ago, overherebc said:

A local red Thai dog will do the same job. The biggest problem is making sure that it gets used to people from day one, especially children, If not they become family fixed and won't tolerate anyone else coming near them.

the local dogs are descended from rhodesian ridge backs i think. strong as hell. but the jack is a formidable player

9 minutes ago, overherebc said:

you ever seen a fight between a jack and a badger? strong

19 minutes ago, overherebc said:

i'm trying to blur my face. i'll show you my favourite dog in our pack. definetely rhodesian

26 minutes ago, clash said:

the local dogs are descended from rhodesian ridge backs i think. strong as hell. but the jack is a formidable player

Photo of a dingo from google.

Compare it to the red Asian dogs you see around and for me it's obvious where the dingo came from.

images (27).jpeg

1 hour ago, overherebc said:

don't you think your male especially looks like a german shepherd?

Archived