Police Open Investigation After Chiang Mai Abuse Victim Shares Story on Facebook

snoop1130

Police Open Investigation After Chiang Mai Abuse Victim Shares Story on Facebook

by CityNews

S__10412058-487x866.jpg

CityNews – Following a viral news story of a woman being beaten by her boyfriend on Facebook Live earlier this week, more women are coming out and sharing their own stories about abusive partners, including a woman from Chiang Mai.

Around midnight of April 24th, a Facebook account going by the name of SuperGirl VeryHero recorded a Facebook Live video showing her bruised and bloodied face before sharing some photos on her account. She explained in the video that she had been beaten by her boyfriend after she accidentally threw away his electronic cigarette.

Full Story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/police-open-investigation-chiang-mai-abuse-victim-shares-story-facebook/

changmainews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Chiang City News 2018-4-24

More power to these abused women. There is no excuse for their partners behaviour. The power of social media is changing Thailand for the good. 

Welcome to the 21st century. 

"Live beating" - woman says its been years of abuse; Thai man is looked after by mummy

561000004214705.jpg

Pictures: Manager online

The couple at the center of a video that showed the woman taking a beating live online have been to the police.

The beating was said to be because the man couldn't find his cigarettes.

The woman with facial injuries says it is all over between them. She said she has suffered three years of abuse and at one point she tried to kill herself by jumping seven stories from a building but failed.

561000004214701.jpg

That cost hundreds of thousands of baht in medical bills.

But she loved him a lot - so she always returned to him. But now it's all over.

Later the man - Sorayuth Mongpraneet, 33, arrived with his mother Supatra.

Sorayuth alleged this live beating was the first time he had laid hands on his woman. He claimed she had had a go at his family.

561000004214710.jpg

His mummy said it was untrue what they were saying online about her son being a kept man living off the earnings of his wife.

She said that she gave her son 18,000 baht expenses each month.

Source: Manager online

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-25

32 minutes ago, webfact said:

Thai man is looked after by mummy

34 minutes ago, webfact said:

Another, horrible, spoilt, immature Thai son, who takes his frustrations out on a vulnerable, smaller Thai female..................pathetic. 

3 hours ago, webfact said:

His mummy said it was untrue what they were saying online about her son being a kept man living off the earnings of his wife.

Oh, the irony.

No doubt, Mummys money supported her little boys drug and alcohol habit and Mummys little boys girl friend had to cough up and pay the rent, food, utilities etc. And cop a hiding for it to boot!                                                                               Oh well, I am sure it will be free accom and tucker where he's going.     He will be a crowd favourite I do hope.                  Sweet dreams you NASTY little <deleted>. 

If this story follows the pattern too often occurring here, the woman victim here will end up back together with the abuser, after the current ruckus dies down.

I certainly hope for her sake it doesn't go that way. But too many times here, unfortunately, it does.

It's sad and amazing that women here put up with vermin like the guy in this story, despite repeated abuse.

6 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

If this story follows the pattern too often occurring here, the woman victim here will end up back together with the abuser, after the current ruckus dies down.

I certainly hope for her sake it doesn't go that way. But too many times here, unfortunately, it does.

It's sad and amazing that women here put up with vermin like the guy in this story, despite repeated abuse.

I agree! ?

51 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Totally agree, I have personally witnessed this many times in the past.

Some guys treat their female wives/girlfriends like crap, yet these women still hold strong feelings for them. It`s a fact that some women seem to go for the thuggish, loser type hanger oners, and the worse treated, the more these women go bouncing back.

This is why these days I never get involved in other people`s domestic dramas.

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Not only there John

My mother was in this situation, when he did it I would go and give him a flogging and bring her home

Within a few days she would go back

My aunty ended shooting him in the upper leg with a 303, he ended up losing his leg

19 minutes ago, GTgrizzly said:

Not only there John

My mother was in this situation, when he did it I would go and give him a flogging and bring her home

Within a few days she would go back

My aunty ended shooting him in the upper leg with a 303, he ended up losing his leg

So I guess you`re an American.

2 hours ago, Ninni said:

It's allways easy to judge when you never walk in her shoes!

Baby RUN and run fast, he will never changes! Good Luck!

Yea but she didn't run, run, run, she said it has happened multiple times and she went back everytime. 

There are similar stories every other week, the guy beats the woman then apologises, begs her not to leave, tells her he lives het and promises to change, the woman believes him gives him another chance and so it continues. 

Just now, Davmaac said:

Yea but she didn't run, run, run, she said it has happened multiple times and she went back everytime. 

There are similar stories every other week, the guy beats the woman then apologises, begs her not to leave, tells her he lives het and promises to change, the woman believes him gives him another chance and so it continues. 

* loves her

Some time ago I met a nice girl and she told me her Thai ex-boyfriend once hit her so hard that she became unconciuos and woke up again in the hospital.

Nothing happened to this guy. He's probably still out there beating up woman.

My friend still suffers from this attack with fainting and headaches.

I'm Sorry for all the tatoo lovers out there............. But when I see all those tatoos on her I can't help but question her 'Pure' and 'innocence' as a victim..............

Yes.......... MOMMY"S BOY'.............. BUT............. why did she 'hang in there'...... with him so long??????/

Surely all those tatoos that we can see were not done in one sitting, so I believe that she enjoys the pain quite often..................

I Also know about the 'normal' and 'raunchy' young Thai men............ I know many of their girlfriends who had their babies, and are caring for those babies after their 'Thai boyfriend' moved 'onward'...............

IMHO................ SHE don't deserve any better than what she got................ She may have scars but she is 'lucky' at not having his baby to care for as many others do similarrilly........

Not waiving any responsibility on his behalf.............. He is a self-admitted 'bastard' Thai man......................   AND..... she doesn't deserve much pity either................... IMHO...................

Archived