Insurance after postpone travel to home

MZsolt

Hello Guys,

I postponed my trip to home but my travel insurance expired - ask a lot of company, everywhere they told can not have if allready home, its possible just before the trip.

Any idea how to have for next 3 weeks a travel insurance, or any other insurance to be covered if any accident, or something like this?

Thanks

25 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

I got AXA policies for me & Mrs in case our UK trip has to be cancelled. Bht 2500 each for 5 weeks, covers almost everything.

I suggest MSIG for your Italian jaunt.

I paid 940 Baht for the missus for 6 weeks in Spain.

11 hours ago, Jip99 said:

I suggest MSIG for your Italian jaunt.

I paid 940 Baht for the missus for 6 weeks in Spain.

Thanks but too late, got AXA alaready. It is to cover UK as well, and will reimburse tickets if illness or accident happens.

7 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

Does not let you apply from Thailand.

i just got a quote of £40 for a UK national 45 years old in Thailand starting today until the 3rd of may, maybe i'm missing something but my earlier post was quoted from their website.

edit got to the card details payment page, 

5 minutes ago, steve187 said:

i just got a quote of £40 for a UK national 45 years old in Thailand starting today until the 3rd of may, maybe i'm missing something but my earlier post was quoted from their website.

That's only SIX days. I got AXA for six weeks for Bht 2500.

3 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

That's only SIX days. I got AXA for six weeks for Bht 2500.

Sorry, I misunderstood the original post.  This World Nomad is to extend previous insurance until you leave Thailand, mine was for travelling to UK/Italy for 6 weeks holday. Cheers

Archived