engish speaking lawyer, ubonratchathani

Cant help with a recommendation but will say, do you really need a lawyer. I have always steered clear but recently required the services of one, for a simple letter, they pluck a price out of the air of 5,000 plus tax, needless to say after 6 weeks Ive had no response from the lawyer and the receiver says they havnt even received anything. Unless an absolute necessity, try all other options.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, baansgr said:

Cant help with a recommendation but will say, do you really need a lawyer. I have always steered clear but recently required the services of one, for a simple letter, they pluck a price out of the air of 5,000 plus tax, needless to say after 6 weeks Ive had no response from the lawyer and the receiver says they havnt even received anything. Unless an absolute necessity, try all other options.

Do you really need a lawyer? Unless an absolute necessity, try all other options.

Do you really need a doctor? Unless an absolute necessity, try all other options. 

Do you really need an architect? Unless an absolute necessity, try all other options. 

Do you really need a ... 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, baansgr said:

There are honest people. 

1 hour ago, bangkoklawyer24 said:

Do you really need a lawyer? Unless an absolute necessity, try all other options.

Do you really need a doctor? Unless an absolute necessity, try all other options. 

Do you really need an architect? Unless an absolute necessity, try all other options. 

Do you really need a ... 

Obviously a sore point you being a laqyer, justify to me why it should cost 5,350 baht for one letter that didnt even arrive. And yes many people use lawyers for simple things that could be done themselves and are charged a fortune. ...why go to the doctor with an headache when a paracetamol will do.

• Like 1

Mr Prapat Ekabutr used to have his office on Sappasit Road near to Wrong Way.

A few years ago he moved. Now his office, and his wifes chemist shop, are on the road to 50 Pansah hospital,

about 100 metres inside the soi from the dual carriageway (Ubon-Trakkan road)

I have used him for about 24 years, and his translations have been accepted by British and Australian embassies

and banks in the UK.

Don't know what he is like as a lawyer, but translation services OK.

And he speaks English.

On 4/30/2018 at 11:29 AM, BlueScouse said:

Mr Prapat Ekabutr used to have his office on Sappasit Road near to Wrong Way.

A few years ago he moved. Now his office, and his wifes chemist shop, are on the road to 50 Pansah hospital,

about 100 metres inside the soi from the dual carriageway (Ubon-Trakkan road)

I have used him for about 24 years, and his translations have been accepted by British and Australian embassies

and banks in the UK.

Don't know what he is like as a lawyer, but translation services OK.

And he speaks English.

thanks for the info, do you have a contact fone number for him, or his email please ?

On 4/29/2018 at 1:59 PM, jenny2017 said:

Please try to reach Mr. Prapat, a very honest guy, and not a rip off.

I haven't seen him for years, but here's the phone number: 0810599359

i now have a few to call, but will talk with him soon,    thankyou very much