Russia ran U.S. election interference, no Trump collusion - panel Republicans

rooster59

Where to start!  The hater's of DT and POTUS .The Coup Conspirators,  the Dem's ,Progressives,FBI, DOJ,  past and present  ... Their obsession to their ideology to continue their party politic and agenda through corruption and a mostly unsubstantiated opposition research report(insurance policy) that was used by the Dems/DNC, and Clinton Campaign to hire Fusion GPS which in turn hired a retired British spy (Steele) to investigate and publish a report (Dossier) which was used by the FBI and DOJ to spy on American citizens through a Federal judiciary by means of 4 FISA Warrants.

The DOJ and FBI stonewalling on document presentation to the Senate Committees, The firing of Comey after PT found he didn't tell him all the details of the Dossier,McCabe lying and leaking to the press and Congress and The Inspector General Office introduction of email and text messages by FBI top  officials in the Clinton email and Russian Interference  investigation  showing a radical insane hate and bias toward DT and POTUS.

**The past CIA and NSA heads Brennan and Clapper haven't been forthright in their initial ICA findings  "missing any dissenting views or an annex with evaluations of the conclusions from outside reviewers".

Where to end.Start with a challenge  in court of the Mueller Investigation. No need to fire Rothstein or Mueller. Disclose how tainted the whole investigation was and is.

*"If Mueller does not agree to end the investigation in exchange for presidential interrogatories, then it may be time to try to block the whole thing in court, with full discovery into whether its foundation was so corrupted — and the stonewalling actions so blatant — that the doctrine of the fruits of a poisonous tree can be invoked to stop this national distraction".

I think I got all the bases covered.It's no wonder my country is all in knot,the sick left had  American's all wound up with what use to be a  traditional honest transition of power from one admin to the next to the media telling conflicting stories and American's not knowing who to believe.I doubt very much if my country can ever recover from this !

*http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/384963-comey-mueller-and-the-poisonous-tree

**   https://www.themarketswork.com/2018/02/23/did-clapper-brennan-use-the-steele-dossier-in-the-intelligence-community-assessment/

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, riclag said:

I think I got all the bases covered.

Nope. I recall the Mueller investigation is not expected to finalise investigations until approx 11/2018. So far over 100 charges as an outcome of the Mueller investigation. For now a link below - over to you to deflect and deny...

https://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/26/politics/russia-investigation-what-to-know/index.html

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

Nope. I recall the Mueller investigation is not expected to finalise investigations until approx 11/2018. So far over 100 charges as an outcome of the Mueller investigation. For now a link below - over to you to deflect and deny...

https://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/26/politics/russia-investigation-what-to-know/index.html

6 hours ago, riclag said:

OP-Where to start!  The hater's of DT and POTUS .The Coup Conspirators,  the Dem's ,Progressives,FBI, DOJ,  past and present  ... Their obsession to their ideology to continue their party politic and agenda through corruption and a mostly unsubstantiated opposition research report(insurance policy) that was used by the Dems/DNC, and Clinton Campaign to hire Fusion GPS which in turn hired a retired British spy (Steele) to investigate and publish a report (Dossier) which was used by the FBI and DOJ to spy on American citizens through a Federal judiciary by means of 4 FISA Warrants.

The DOJ and FBI stonewalling on document presentation to the Senate Committees, The firing of Comey after PT found he didn't tell him all the details of the Dossier,McCabe lying and leaking to the press and Congress and The Inspector General Office introduction of email and text messages by FBI top  officials in the Clinton email and Russian Interference  investigation  showing a radical insane hate and bias toward DT and POTUS.

**The past CIA and NSA heads Brennan and Clapper haven't been forthright in their initial ICA findings  "missing any dissenting views or an annex with evaluations of the conclusions from outside reviewers".

Where to end.Start with a challenge  in court of the Mueller Investigation. No need to fire Rothstein or Mueller. Disclose how tainted the whole investigation was and is.

*"If Mueller does not agree to end the investigation in exchange for presidential interrogatories, then it may be time to try to block the whole thing in court, with full discovery into whether its foundation was so corrupted — and the stonewalling actions so blatant — that the doctrine of the fruits of a poisonous tree can be invoked to stop this national distraction".

I think I got all the bases covered.It's no wonder my country is all in knot,the sick left had  American's all wound up with what use to be a  traditional honest transition of power from one admin to the next to the media telling conflicting stories and American's not knowing who to believe.I doubt very much if my country can ever recover from this !

*http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/384963-comey-mueller-and-the-poisonous-tree

**   https://www.themarketswork.com/2018/02/23/did-clapper-brennan-use-the-steele-dossier-in-the-intelligence-community-assessment/

2nd Post-Ok, sounds good ,your source was a year ago!!!!!! I'm not going to continue with trying to substantiate  why there was and is a coup to take down the POTUS.I've given you enough info here and in my OP.There have been many events since then.  Your antiquated source doesn't talk about the dishonest  FBI officials(Page,Stroz, texts and emails that I  talked about in my original post, their hatred and a insurance policy they had with MCCabe,  in the event DT would win.And  Comey setting the whole investigation up ,starting by not telling PT  during his visit with PT that the source of a oppo research was sponsored by HC Campaign or the wire tapping of Trump Towers which ultimately lead to his firing and the chain of events as a result of his firing which orchestrated a Special Consul because Sessions recused himself . The mostly unsubstantiated Steele dossier and the key guy involved Popodopolis talking ***"in a bar to an Australian diplomat that he heard from a Maltese professor that the Russians had some emails damaging to Clinton. But the source turns out to be a diplomat who happened to have shepherded a $25 million contribution to the Clinton Foundation" , Fisa warrants leading source was  was a oppo research paper that was sponsored by the DNC/HC Campaign.  ****"Evidently, Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe testified before the Committee that but for reliance on the 35-page dossier, authored by Christopher Steele, the FISA warrant would neither have been sought nor obtained. After previously rejecting their initial request, The FISA judges relied on two sources as a basis for the eventual issuance of the warrant: the dossier authored by a foreign agent, Christopher Steele, and a Yahoo News report Mr. Steele gave to Yahoo News".

I  believe these events that took place will lead to a possible court challenge with evidence that supports the doctrine, if Guillani can't negotiate a ending to Mueller's investigation .

*** http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/384963-comey-mueller-and-the-poisonous-tree

**** https://aclj.org/government-corruption/fisa-memo-released-and-fraud-on-the-fisa-court-revealed

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, attrayant said:

But individual crimes within a web of collusion may come to light. There is already a very good case to be made that Little Don solicited foreign assistance in support of the Trump campaign, which is a crime.

I think that may be true but how is that materially different than the commissioning of the dossier on Trump from a foreign source in support of the Clinton campaign?

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, riclag said:

2nd Post-Ok, sounds good ,your source was a year ago!!!!!! I'm not going to continue with trying to substantiate  why there was and is a coup to take down the POTUS.I've given you enough info here and in my OP.There have been many events since then.  Your antiquated source doesn't talk about the dishonest  FBI officials(Page,Stroz, texts and emails that I  talked about in my original post, their hatred and a insurance policy they had with MCCabe,  in the event DT would win.And  Comey setting the whole investigation up ,starting by not telling PT  during his visit with PT that the source of a oppo research was sponsored by HC Campaign or the wire tapping of Trump Towers which ultimately lead to his firing and the chain of events as a result of his firing which orchestrated a Special Consul because Sessions recused himself . The mostly unsubstantiated Steele dossier and the key guy involved Popodopolis talking ***"in a bar to an Australian diplomat that he heard from a Maltese professor that the Russians had some emails damaging to Clinton. But the source turns out to be a diplomat who happened to have shepherded a $25 million contribution to the Clinton Foundation" , Fisa warrants leading source was  was a oppo research paper that was sponsored by the DNC/HC Campaign.  ****"Evidently, Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe testified before the Committee that but for reliance on the 35-page dossier, authored by Christopher Steele, the FISA warrant would neither have been sought nor obtained. After previously rejecting their initial request, The FISA judges relied on two sources as a basis for the eventual issuance of the warrant: the dossier authored by a foreign agent, Christopher Steele, and a Yahoo News report Mr. Steele gave to Yahoo News".

I  believe these events that took place will lead to a possible court challenge with evidence that supports the doctrine, if Guillani can't negotiate a ending to Mueller's investigation .

*** http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/384963-comey-mueller-and-the-poisonous-tree

**** https://aclj.org/government-corruption/fisa-memo-released-and-fraud-on-the-fisa-court-revealed

CNN link was to highlight some background on the tentacles of the investigation. However, whatever, nothing proven by you, just opinions. No matter what's comes out of the Mueller investigation, I agree with the baseline assessment by Comey and others...

I think he’s morally unfit to be president. A person who sees moral equivalence in Charlottesville, who talks about and treats women like they’re pieces of meat, who lies constantly about matters big and small and insists the American people believe it, that person’s not fit to be president of the United States, on moral grounds,”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, simple1 said:

CNN link was to highlight some background on the tentacles of the investigation. However, whatever, nothing proven by you, just opinions. No matter what's comes out of the Mueller investigation, I agree with the baseline assessment by Comey and others...

I think he’s morally unfit to be president. A person who sees moral equivalence in Charlottesville, who talks about and treats women like they’re pieces of meat, who lies constantly about matters big and small and insists the American people believe it, that person’s not fit to be president of the United States, on moral grounds,”

Sounds good ,have a nice day

• Like 1

On ‎28‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 9:37 AM, Trouble said:

Still the Democrats offer no evidence that Trump or the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians. In all the year long multiple investigations there is nothing to pin on Trump to date.  Even Schiff, who hates Trump with a passion, can't point a finger at anything definitive.  

Because that is the job of the justice department when they indict Trump. As there is already loads of evidence if you read a bit, the indictment won't be far away anymore.

• Thanks 1

On 4/28/2018 at 9:37 AM, Trouble said:

Still the Democrats offer no evidence that Trump or the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians. In all the year long multiple investigations there is nothing to pin on Trump to date.  Even Schiff, who hates Trump with a passion, can't point a finger at anything definitive.  

Just wait. Mueller will prove this beyond a doubt. If there was anything dirty done, Tiny Don had a hand in it. It is just the way he rolls. I am fairly certain he did anything he felt he needed to do, to affect the outcome of this election.

He will not serve out the remainder of this term. Just watch.

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, riclag said:

Where to start!  The hater's of DT and POTUS .The Coup Conspirators,  the Dem's ,Progressives,FBI, DOJ,  past and present  ... Their obsession to their ideology to continue their party politic and agenda through corruption and a mostly unsubstantiated opposition research report(insurance policy) that was used by the Dems/DNC, and Clinton Campaign to hire Fusion GPS which in turn hired a retired British spy (Steele) to investigate and publish a report (Dossier) which was used by the FBI and DOJ to spy on American citizens through a Federal judiciary by means of 4 FISA Warrants.

You forgot about the current indictments of the lower fruit (done), the fore coming indictments of Trump's inner circle and finally the indictment of Trump himself.  Keep on dreaming.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

I am fairly certain he did anything he felt he needed to do, to affect the outcome of this election.

I don't buy your premise. I don't think he even wanted to win. Just be close enough that he could turn the "rigged" election result into a money spinner.

Edited by lannarebirth
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, FritsSikkink said:

You forgot about the current indictments of the lower fruit (done), the fore coming indictments of Trump's inner circle and finally the indictment of Trump himself.  Keep on dreaming.

Possibly, some people,you know,the one's who have been arrested for process crimes,No American has been arrested or indited  for Russian Collution,Interference or Obstruction for the 2016 election. Also, keep dreaming if you think the USA can indict a sitting POTUS

George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley said when asked

"The “indictment” question as much a political matter as a legal one, although theoretically one might follow the other".

“There is one point upon which constitutional scholars uniformly agree,” wrote Turley. “The best course in dealing with a felonious president is to first remove the president from office through the impeachment process and then indict the former president in the wake of the Senate conviction.”

https://www.wikitribune.com/story/2018/04/09/law/can-a-sitting-president-be-indicted/59847/

Never has been  done ,no case law,no statue and not in the Constitution.Besides it will never get that far PT will stop the whole witch hunt  as I mention in my OP. 

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

I don't buy your premise. I don't think he even wanted to win. Just be close enough that he could turn the "rigged" election result into a money spinner.

Doubt that. Perhaps in his own twisted view. Contrary to that, he has lost alot of money since getting elected. Mar a Lago and the Washington DC hotel are doing well. That is the end of his success story as president. He lost a management interest in the Trump Tower in Panama City, after his team was legally evicted. The owner said he could not get anyone to stay in the hotel, as the name brand was so toxic. Read up on it. It is a fascinating story.

More than a dozen police wearing bulletproof vests entered the lobby of the Trump International Hotel in Panama on Monday morning and evicted the Trump Organization’s staff, a move that comes after weeks of simmering tensions over control of the property.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/police-enter-lobby-trump-hotel-panama-attempt-evict/story?id=53529915

And his branding business has literally gone into the toilet since becoming president. He had 19 branding deals at the time of the inauguration. He now has two. Nobody wants to touch this guy. He is radioactive. The only people who like him are a minority of Americans, and a million or so people around the world.

A new report shows that the Trump Organization has seen a massive drop in revenue, worth only 10 percent of what is was back in 2010. One lesson: Don't be satisfied with the value of a brand, as what is here today can be gone tomorrow.

There have been signs that Trump's main business, a privately owned corporation, was facing troubles. Not only has his time in office shown bad management skills, but there were already suggestions that Trump's real estate business had taken a big hit after his political success. His company has been clobbered over his personal politics because it leans so heavily on his personal brand.

Up until recently, the Trump Organization ranked third on Crain's list of largest privately held companies. Now it's down to number 40. And before anyone yells "fake news," this is based on a required federal filing in which the company had to list annual revenue.

https://www.inc.com/erik-sherman/trump-organization-value-plummets-by-90-dangers-of-branding.html

Since the Donald embarked upon his political career his surname appears to have become a liability. Speaking to me over the phone, previous 200 Riverside Boulevard tenants told me that Trump’s foray into politics has been disastrous for property prices. Harvey and Peggy Koeppel put their apartment on the market just before the 2016 election. “It sat there for months,” Harvey Koeppel says, until they were forced to “accept 10% less than their asking price”.

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2018/jan/16/beginning-end-trump-real-estate-empire

In 2015, Trump listed 19 companies that were paying him to produce or distribute Trump-branded consumer goods.

In recent weeks, only two said they are still selling Trump-branded goods. One is a Panamanian company selling Trump bed linens and home goods. The other is a Turkish company selling Trump furniture.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-trump-brand-empire-20180413-story.html

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

Doubt that. Perhaps in his own twisted view. Contrary to that, he has lost alot of money since getting elected. Mar a Lago and the Washington DC hotel are doing well. That is the end of his success story as president. He lost a management interest in the Trump Tower in Panama City, after his team was legally evicted. The owner said he could not get anyone to stay in the hotel, as the name brand was so toxic. Read up on it. It is a fascinating story.

More than a dozen police wearing bulletproof vests entered the lobby of the Trump International Hotel in Panama on Monday morning and evicted the Trump Organization’s staff, a move that comes after weeks of simmering tensions over control of the property.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/police-enter-lobby-trump-hotel-panama-attempt-evict/story?id=53529915

And his branding business has literally gone into the toilet since becoming president. He had 19 branding deals at the time of the inauguration. He now has two. Nobody wants to touch this guy. He is radioactive. The only people who like him are a minority of Americans, and a million or so people around the world.

A new report shows that the Trump Organization has seen a massive drop in revenue, worth only 10 percent of what is was back in 2010. One lesson: Don't be satisfied with the value of a brand, as what is here today can be gone tomorrow.

There have been signs that Trump's main business, a privately owned corporation, was facing troubles. Not only has his time in office shown bad management skills, but there were already suggestions that Trump's real estate business had taken a big hit after his political success. His company has been clobbered over his personal politics because it leans so heavily on his personal brand.

Up until recently, the Trump Organization ranked third on Crain's list of largest privately held companies. Now it's down to number 40. And before anyone yells "fake news," this is based on a required federal filing in which the company had to list annual revenue.

https://www.inc.com/erik-sherman/trump-organization-value-plummets-by-90-dangers-of-branding.html

Since the Donald embarked upon his political career his surname appears to have become a liability. Speaking to me over the phone, previous 200 Riverside Boulevard tenants told me that Trump’s foray into politics has been disastrous for property prices. Harvey and Peggy Koeppel put their apartment on the market just before the 2016 election. “It sat there for months,” Harvey Koeppel says, until they were forced to “accept 10% less than their asking price”.

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2018/jan/16/beginning-end-trump-real-estate-empire

In 2015, Trump listed 19 companies that were paying him to produce or distribute Trump-branded consumer goods.

In recent weeks, only two said they are still selling Trump-branded goods. One is a Panamanian company selling Trump bed linens and home goods. The other is a Turkish company selling Trump furniture.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-trump-brand-empire-20180413-story.html

Right, you're making my point. That all happened because he won.  But if he lost nobody's looking at him or his businesses or history. He talks his shit, opens some crazy talk media outlet and is back in business.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

Deutches Bank is probably the #1 western bank for handling Russian Oligarch money.  Trump couldn't borrow from any banks in the US because his credit was zero, .....so he went to Germany.  

Interesting that it was a bank, in the US, which started the ball rolling toward indictments in the Stormy Daniels' case.  If it wasn't for the the bank flagging a loan taken out by M. Cohen (to pay hush money for Trump), none of the Stormy storm would be swirling around Trump and Cohen.

Well actually, the business division was demanding Trump to repay the loan or forfeit his collateral. What makes it truly bizarre is that the private banking division - the branch of the bank that handles the affairs of super wealthy clients - took over the loan. According a a Deutches bank official, that had never happened before. Ever. Some private party or parties had to have been guaranteeing Trump's loan. Just because he, she or they admired him so much? What were they getting in return?

Edited by bristolboy
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bristolboy said:

Well actually, the business division was demanding Trump to repay the loan or forfeit his collateral. What makes it truly bizarre is that the private banking division - the branch of the bank that handles the affairs of super wealthy clients - took over the loan. According a a Deutches bank official, that had never happened before. Ever. Some private party or parties had to have been guaranteeing Trump's loan. Just because he, she or they admired him so much? What were they getting in return?

That kind of stuff happens all the time.  Loans (paper) get bought and sold all the time. I do it myself. Promissory notes are income streams. Holders of notes can sell those notes to a third party (usually at a discount but not always) at any time. I'm not sure they guaranteed the loan, just assumed the risk (and reward) inherent in the loan. Private banking clients have much different risk profiles and can invest in things that commercial bank charter or policies don't allow for. That said, I don't know the specifics of this loan.

On ‎27‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 11:59 PM, sirineou said:

What a surprise :shock1:

Why is the truth a surprise, unless, like some, you believed that there has to be "something" there, despite zero evidence of such?

I suppose if the Dems take over the leadership of the committee next year, they will reopen the investigation till they find something, anything, no matter how irrelevant to justify the complete waste of time and money the investigation is causing.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, jcsmith said:

The republican party has lost themselves. They've become enablers for an unqualified, immoral, conman. As has about 40% of America. A recent poll showed the majority of registered republicans polled felt that the free press was the enemy of the people. The Republican intelligence committee members refused to press for more evidence then gave this whitewash report. Evangelicals give the most immoral president we've ever seen a mulligan on one act after another. They have been exposed.

It's called DEMOCRACY. Those that don't want elections have the choice of a number of countries to emigrate to.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, jcsmith said:

The republican party has lost themselves. They've become enablers for an unqualified, immoral, conman. As has about 40% of America. A recent poll showed the majority of registered republicans polled felt that the free press was the enemy of the people. The Republican intelligence committee members refused to press for more evidence then gave this whitewash report. Evangelicals give the most immoral president we've ever seen a mulligan on one act after another. They have been exposed.

Lets be honest here. Trump is a gift, not to Republicans but to Democrats. They don't really object to much that he's done and they're thrilled they can register and fund raise off of him. He's their gift that keeps on giving.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Why is the truth a surprise, unless, like some, you believed that there has to be "something" there, despite zero evidence of such?

I suppose if the Dems take over the leadership of the committee next year, they will reopen the investigation till they find something, anything, no matter how irrelevant to justify the complete waste of time and money the investigation is causing.

Why surprised that the foxes found no trouble in the chicken coop?

Who says Trumpeters have no sense of humor?

It's called DEMOCRACY. Those that don't want elections have the choice of a number of countries to emigrate to.

Yep, the left continue bleating 'unqualified', and 'immoral', but there is no qualification to be President. That's the great thing about a democracy, ANYONE can stand for office, but the left don't like that. Their candidate was 'qualified', whatever that means. 

There is no moral code, except in the minds of the losing side. We won't mention JFK or Clinton. Oops, I mentioned JFK and Clinton, democrats both. An immoral democrat?? Nah, must have been a setup by those pesky Republicans!

Of course those condemning Trump will say that JFK and Clinton are in the past and we should be focussing on the present, because it suits their agenda.

If the democrats had won, the bitching by the Republicans would have lasted a week, but the tirade against Trump is still going 18 months after his election. The left remain the same, just the countries change.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Sad 1

Like Panama, where more than a dozen police wearing bullet proof vests storm a property to remove a Trump management team (post #42 spidermike).....a civil, not criminal, matter, and the left love it because it's anti Trump.

Long live that brand of democracy.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

That kind of stuff happens all the time.  Loans (paper) get bought and sold all the time. I do it myself. Promissory notes are income streams. Holders of notes can sell those notes to a third party (usually at a discount but not always) at any time. I'm not sure they guaranteed the loan, just assumed the risk (and reward) inherent in the loan. Private banking clients have much different risk profiles and can invest in things that commercial bank charter or policies don't allow for. That said, I don't know the specifics of this loan.

Really? Just a few years before that, Trump had reneged on paying back a 680 million dollar loan from Deutcshe bank that he had personally guaranteed. No other bank would even lend Trump money given his horrible financial history.. And despite which, the personal banking division went ahead with this?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Really? Just a few years before that, Trump had reneged on paying back a 680 million dollar loan from Deutcshe bank that he had personally guaranteed. No other bank would even lend Trump money given his horrible financial history.. And despite which, the personal banking division went ahead with this?

Maybe.  Maybe the terms of the loan were changed. Maybe he was given a buydown. Maybe the lenders (private) were comfortable to receive the collateralized property if he should default.  Maybe Deutsche Bank set up the loan for a high fee from the private lender in order to launder their money. We don't know.

1 hour ago, lannarebirth said:

Maybe.  Maybe the terms of the loan were changed. Maybe he was given a buydown. Maybe the lenders (private) were comfortable to receive the collateralized property if he should default.  Maybe Deutsche Bank set up the loan for a high fee from the private lender in order to launder their money. We don't know.

What we do know is that no other bank or private interests would lend Trump money. And we do know that despite a clear obligation to pay back a previous loan to Deutsche Bank, Trump reneged. The man who's a pariah to the rest of the financial community gets a second loan after reneging on the first? And this doesn't strike you as strange?

1 minute ago, bristolboy said:

What we do know is that no other bank or private interests would lend Trump money. And we do know that despite a clear obligation to pay back a previous loan to Deutsche Bank, Trump reneged. The man who's a pariah to the rest of the financial community gets a second loan after reneging on the first? And this doesn't strike you as strange?

Well, I'm sure he's got a shitty credit score but for Deutsche Bank there are other considerations.  If they're laundering money, which they are prone to do (along with many other global banks) they're going to get a big fee for that. They'll also get a commission for dealing the paper and they'll have indemnified themselves from both liability and loss because they are now dealing with "sophisticated" investors.  Maybe too, Trump's got more equity in the property than the one he defaulted on. A Forbes study shows he has very high equity positions in his properties, but I don't know. But I'll grant you "normal" people aren't going to get a second bite of the apple.

11 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

"zero evidence"? stop looking at fox and read more:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-may-have-let-something-slip-about-the-russian-lawyer-from-the-trump-tower-meeting/ar-AAwvc5B?ocid=spartandhp