Dutch tourist falls to death from ladyboy’s condo in Bangkok

webfact

On 5/3/2018 at 7:27 PM, Jingthing said:

You assume that? Really? Why? 

Because Skag makes you mellow, nodding off, not suicidal...........t twenty, I don;t think he has been alive long enough to be a pure junkie, a user that just maintains, and keeps the jones away. 

I don't buy the suicide thing at all.  I was duped once, very dark part of Pattaya, picked her up when she got on back of a Baht Bus, we got to my apartment, also kind of dark, once I got her inside, quickly saw it was a ladyboy..........but instead of getting pissed off, I paid her for her time, and sent her home.  Others may not be so understanding and tied to beat the crap out of her.......could be the case here, 'cept maybe he tried to beat her and she got the best of him.  This case should be re-opened, it stinks to high heaven.

2 minutes ago, TunnelRat69 said:

Because Skag makes you mellow, nodding off, not suicidal...........t twenty, I don;t think he has been alive long enough to be a pure junkie, a user that just maintains, and keeps the jones away. 

I don't buy the suicide thing at all.  I was duped once, very dark part of Pattaya, picked her up when she got on back of a Baht Bus, we got to my apartment, also kind of dark, once I got her inside, quickly saw it was a ladyboy..........but instead of getting pissed off, I paid her for her time, and sent her home.  Others may not be so understanding and tied to beat the crap out of her.......could be the case here, 'cept maybe he tried to beat her and she got the best of him.  This case should be re-opened, it stinks to high heaven.

The confirmed back story about the breakup does sound significant. 

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

The confirmed back story about the breakup does sound significant. 

You beat me to it, I just read another version, and it does appear he was distraught over a breakup back home.........and the lady he was with was maybe just trying to take his mind off it.  as you said before, drugs could have definately played a big part of it, and he just jumped.  Mea Culpa and Rest in Peace to the young man.

A young guy does not commit suicide just because he broke up with his girlfriend! 

Unless he had mental problems for a long time , I would rule out suicide. 

Most likely scenario is he was high on drugs or been drinking so much he could not see or think clearly.  Maybe mixing tablets and alcohol and at that age the body can react in a negative way . 

• Confused 1

• 5 months later...