Brit attacked by "dangerous" Swedish man in Koh Chang - 16 knife wounds but assailant reported out on bail

webfact

1 hour ago, jenny2017 said:

Sorry, but honestly speaking most guys on his FB page on Ko Chang look like freaks.

Totally agree Jenny they look like a lot of the losers I see walking around at beach towns here ! The saying comes to mind , "lay down with dogs and you catch fleas"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, tukkytuktuk said:

I have no way of knowing whether this is true or not.

A theory why....

As you can see there was a volleyball match with the two persons in question involved. Fredrick and Mark. So maybe there was a falling out at the volleyball match. After the match I guess they had a big drinking session / party. Maybe Mark kept rubbing it in that he'd won the volleyball and Fredrick had lost. When everyone went homd early in the morning the next day. Fredrick had lost his mind with anger and found a knife behind the bar. Stabbed Mark who'd fallen asleep drunk. Then ran off into the night.

Just a theory! Armchair detectiving.

I've got a completely different armchair detective theory. 

They were both planning an illegal thing to make money, but it went wrong.

None of these guys look like honest people and I don't think that they make their money through a normal job.

The guy self employed in Bangkok? He's gotta be kidding. 

Edited by jenny2017
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, tukkytuktuk said:

I have no way of knowing whether this is true or not.

A theory why....

As you can see there was a volleyball match with the two persons in question involved. Fredrick and Mark. So maybe there was a falling out at the volleyball match. After the match I guess they had a big drinking session / party. Maybe Mark kept rubbing it in that he'd won the volleyball and Fredrick had lost. When everyone went homd early in the morning the next day. Fredrick had lost his mind with anger and found a knife behind the bar. Stabbed Mark who'd fallen asleep drunk. Then ran off into the night.

Just a theory! Armchair detectiving.

Perhaps it was a chairball game, you know the game they play at primary schools where kids stand on a plastic chair? 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, tukkytuktuk said:

What happened at the beach Volleyball game?

Screenshot_20180501-195619.jpg

Screenshot_20180501-200102.jpg

Screenshot_20180501-200145.jpg

The guy who got attacked is the guy who does "Ko Chang events?" Isn't he self employed in Bangkok? No, he's a doghouse owner. 

Funny to see: " Take a walk on the wild side." 

Edited by jenny2017

3 hours ago, Russell17au said:

I think there is some of this story missing.

A bit of an understatement, methinks. And as we're on the Armchair Detective kick -  lovers' tiff perhaps. Fits the model - sleeping together, shallow cuts cos you don't really want to kill him, just make him pay for the perceived slight, very vague story by Dick. Dick, Frederick, I'm joking. You're both obviously very macho guys. 

1 hour ago, jenny2017 said:

I've got a completely different armchair detective theory. 

They were both planning an illegal thing to make money, but it went wrong.

None of these guys look like honest people and I don't think that they make their money through a normal job.

The guy self employed in Bangkok? He's gotta be kidding. 

What's a "normal job"? Being a sanctimonious bellend on ThaiVisa perhaps?

Tell you who don't seem like "honest people" to me, supercilious twits that cast aspersions upon complete strangers based purely upon their appearance.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, rwdrwdrwd said:

What's a "normal job"? Being a sanctimonious bellend on ThaiVisa perhaps?

Tell you who don't seem like "honest people" to me, supercilious twits that cast aspersions upon complete strangers based purely upon their appearance.

Well, in all fairness, disagreements about money seem to be the reason for most murders or attempted murders.

In this case, alcohol abuse seems to be part of the picture too.

5 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Bugger, I was told it was you that got stabbed 16 times, my bad !

I have had a few days ban for insulting someone,you have just wished i was murdered, have you been banned for that? If I call you a fool, will that get me banned.

4 hours ago, puffy said:

It makes no difference if they deserve it or not, the person doing the stabbing is committing a serious crime, and should go to jail for a long time.

Who do you think you are to say that someone deserves it? Are you a legally appointed judge who hands out punishments of being shot or stabbed 

16 times. Your attitude makes a mockery of the law and civilized society.

I live by the bible my son,an eye for an eye, etc.  It is the lords words I quote,if you wish to deny the lords teachings, so be it. Amen.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Expatthailover said:

Money talks in ANY country 

Dumb and naive comment. Money goes a lot further in Thailand than any other country I know. Try paying your way out in the Uk, US etc and youll end up in jail for bribery as well as for the crime youve committed.

• Like 1

Surprise surprise, I might have thought this happened within a couple kilometers of Pattaya's whiffy beaches where so many of our finest barflies buzz around. Thank God for that sticky flypaper of a town. Apparently some drifted on the winds to Koh Chang.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, mauGR1 said:

Well, in all fairness, disagreements about money seem to be the reason for most murders or attempted murders.

In this case, alcohol abuse seems to be part of the picture too.

Some men just know how to carry themselves in duct tape and stitches better than others. 

• Like 1