War on Contect Menus.

chiangrai

My right click contect menus are really long and I prefer them really short.

I have tried to do this before but could never figure it out.

People have given me the names of programs to use but I could never get them to work,

so I need to ask for instructions line by line to get these menus under comtrole.

So when I right click on a video file which is set to open with potplayer the first few lines on the context menu are

open

play with potplayer

add to pot player playlist,

If some one could walk me through how I can remove these few first I would be very thankful .

And thanks for humoring me with this simplistic post,you're very gracious.

Thanks livram but thats the kind of advice I've got before and I

tried to follow it but never got anywhere.

This time I'm trying to get specific instructions on how to remove items

one by one

So when I right click on a video file which is set to open with potplayer the first few lines on the context menu are

open

play with potplayer

add to pot player playlist,

f some one could walk me through how I can remove these few first I would be very thankful .

And thanks for humoring me with this simplistic post,you're very gracious.

I assume you are on win 10 and have NOT created a recovery disc.

Got to task manager or cntrl/alt/del and enter recovery mode then use restore point if you have set one or follow the other options which best suite you.

If not Win 10 press F8 and do the above.

As you have not already created a restore point all you will see are blanks with that option so disregard restore options.
Instead if you cannot get things to work do the following.

Use three fingers together to press these keys, NOT one after the other  press Ctrl and Alt and Del - all at the same time in that sequence and up will come a Blue screen.  In the very bottom right corner will be a power button, a circle with a short vertical line at the top.  Click on it then press and hold the shift key and click the reset button at the same time.  Up will come lots of options for fixing the computer.  select repair option and all should be well. 

When you get it working create a restore point and always do so before you change any settings in future.
If you get stuck PM me.

On ‎01‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 7:27 PM, chiangrai said:

Thanks livram but thats the kind of advice I've got before and I

tried to follow it but never got anywhere.

Maybe that should be a sign for you that you are not expert enough to do this.
It is always dangerous if you follow some detailed instructions and don't know what it is about.
Because it's easy to make mistakes and if you make the wrong mistakes then you mess up you whole installation.
I recommend you ask someone to do that for you on your PC. And expert should be able to do that in a few minutes and then it will work.
If you try an f$#%% it up it may take hours to detect what you did wrong and repair it.
I guess that is not what you want to read but that is real life. I repaired too many computers where people thought they just do a little here and there and then it didn't work anymore. And then they tried to repair it and they made it worse.
Know your limitations - we all have them and life works a lot better if we know them and accept them.

I would love an expert to take over this computer.

It is a cheap netbook but I got the Thai Guy in the shop where I bought it

to put in an ssd,thinking he couldn't mess it up,but he did.

He used Spico or something as drivers which I'm told is not good.

I would love someone to take over this computer and straighten out the driver issue.Also the ssd won't support rapid mode.

This is all beyond my limitations but I would love someone to fix all these isues

but it would have to be done remotely because there are no farangs where I live.