Phone Number Needed

I tried doing a search for it on TV, but nothing seemed to show up. What I am asking for is for that number from the consumer protection, I hear they have a specialized dept. for these things where you can call if somthing goes wrong with the lease contract in your condominium and you don't get your deposit back after the contract expires. I am getting ready to move out pretty soon and I know these guys pulled a nice one on a farang that left the place a few months ago, I just want to be ready for it. Thanks in advance.

I tried doing a search for it on TV, but nothing seemed to show up. What I am asking for is for that number from the consumer protection, I hear they have a specialized dept. for these things where you can call if somthing goes wrong with the lease contract in your condominium and you don't get your deposit back after the contract expires. I am getting ready to move out pretty soon and I know these guys pulled a nice one on a farang that left the place a few months ago, I just want to be ready for it. Thanks in advance.

This thread may be of help Getting My Security Deposit Back Upon Move-out.

Always advisable to read your contract before signing and keep your copy safe so you can refer to it when you need, also remember if there is any damage this will be deducted from the security deposit.

I would also cheek for any damage and see that it is repaired or at least documented before moving in, could also ask the owner or his agent to inspect the property in your presence on moving out.

BB

Thanks Basil B, that was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again...

Mods, as far as I'm concerned you can close this thread, but I think this phone number should be pinned for other members in the same situation.

Edited by alexth