Looking for a quality stationery exercise bike

soistalker

41 minutes ago, tlock said:

I ordered a nice one from lazada and was happy with the results.  Probably want to pay over 10,000 baht if you want a decent one.  

Can you upload a picture? And perhaps a Lazada link? How can I order one on lazada? I don't have a Thai credit or debit card.

4 hours ago, bahtboy said:

There's a shop on soi 17 Thepprasit (that's the one that leads from Thepprasit to Rhompo). I pass regularly on my bicycle but haven't stopped. Coming from Rhompo it's one of the first shops on the right. They look to have a good range of exercise cycles. Local to you too!

About how many meters from the theppraya intersection is that?

8 hours ago, soistalker said:

Can you upload a picture? And perhaps a Lazada link? How can I order one on lazada? I don't have a Thai credit or debit card.

I bought this one, I prefer the recumbent style: https://www.lazada.co.th/products/power-reform-recumbent-bike-beach-bench-i7656280-s9559082.html

I can recommend that power reform brand though, that is a quality bike for the price.  Unless you want to go up to the 100,000 baht level for the life fitness stuff.  

Any visa or mastercard works, it doesn't have to be a thai bank. 

Edit: The onboard computer is basically useless though, I'm just referring to the quality of the flywheel and general heavy duty make.

Edited by tlock

19 hours ago, soistalker said:

You can pay COD with Lazada.