Wife won’t leave the apartment.

Guyindanger

Just pack a bag,Drain the bank account ,leave no forwarding address and as you go out the door be singing the 1940 tune'Well Im packing my grip,and Im leaving today. Im taking a trip to get out of your way> Im not settling down and forever will roam,and making someplace my new home."  But not here darling,God by,Good luck,and may The Good lord take a liking to ya.(I played with the words a bit).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shaurene said:

Your wife is entitled to 50% of what you have that you obtained while married. If you bought the condo while you were married to her, she has. 50% legally.

NO!!! Not if you can proof that you bought it from money what you had before you married!!!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Guyindanger said:

Dont wanna be with her no more she's nuts but at the same time dont wanna her to harm herself, shes tried in the past after tried to break up with her. Don't wanna lie by saying going back to uk but i cant see any  other way out. Any one else had any similar experiences?

So decided I’ll have to move out

Whatever she decided. if it's not in your interest, prepare all for the big move to another province. 

Just wait until she visits her brother, or anybody else and move to another province.

If I were you, I'd find a way to make her leave, the cutting, self harm is normal for liars who pretend that they love you. You should have read My Private dancer.  

You can hardly call that a life, can you?

Edited by jenny2017
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Move without informing, leave no forwarding address, change your SIM, block email.

Self harm only happens when there's an appropriate audience (ie you).

Including the crocodile tears. 

Told u she has a good job as a supervisor! I'm not an ATM like some people on here she makes more than i do but for all those who gave good advice thx.  All women are nuts it just depends on what scale they are. id say mines probably a 7/10. 

• Like 2

she works 6 days a week you bellend, i meant when i tried to break up she refused to leave the apartment. Dont jump to conclusions. 

1 minute ago, MaeJoMTB said:

A supervisor that stays at home in the apartment all day and night ....... sounds unlikely.

1 minute ago, jenny2017 said:

She won't jump, believe me. And if she does, she's left your apartment.

Don't believe all the stories. 

Sadly, I can't agree.  Plenty of Thai women have committed suicide or self-harmed when a relationship has gone bad.  And plenty of them have done as this lady has threatened to do and leapt to their death....no shortage of news articles about this phenomenon.  Very sad that this happens and incredibly stressful for anyone (trapped?) in such a relationship.

4 minutes ago, mstevens said:

Sadly, I can't agree.  Plenty of Thai women have committed suicide or self-harmed when a relationship has gone bad.  And plenty of them have done as this lady has threatened to do and leapt to their death....no shortage of news articles about this phenomenon.  Very sad that this happens and incredibly stressful for anyone (trapped?) in such a relationship.

No-one can be held responsible for someone else happiness !!!

If she jumps, she jumps.. He's not happy there, so he should leave.. 

Just make sure you leave before she jumps, you need a solid alibi 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Guyindanger said:

Dont wanna be with her no more she's nuts but at the same time dont wanna her to harm herself, shes tried in the past after tried to break up with her. Don't wanna lie by saying going back to uk but i cant see any  other way out. Any one else had any similar experiences?

She's blackmailing you.
Suggestions: 
(a) talk to her and offer some money for the morale damage she suffers. 
(b) If you paid a SinSod go to the parents and insist on getting the money back
if that does not work and running is not an option in case it is your apartment:
(c) pay i.e. "invite" a few "friends" to stay in your apartment for as long as it takes.
Sleep in the corridor, have a few beers to wake up in the morning,
Leave a dirty kitchen, occupy the bathrooms 25/7/365
whatever you don't want other people to do in your place.
or a last resort:
(d) if you can rent it out legally, put as many bunkbeds as will fit and rent these out in three shifts for not too much money, maybe 20/30 B a night ?
repeat as necessary.

and stay sane and never be aggressive 

Edited by KKr

You don’t say if you rent or own if it’s just a matter of renting when she goes shopping pack your bags and leave and move to another province yes it maybe a cowards way out but looking at your user name and that she already has tried to do herself in might be the best option and don’t forget to clear your bank account , change your phone number , email and FB I wish you the best !!!!

1 hour ago, simon43 said:

Speaking bluntly, did you move to Thailand to live with a nutter?

I enjoy the crazy sex and crazy drama, at least live living with a Thai lady ain't gonna kill you with boredom.

• Sad 1

If she is unstable  then go to the police tell them u r leaving her and worried she might do something,then u r in the clear if she does hurt herself..better to clear yourself b4 anything happens...when u get time throw somethings in a bag and exit to hua hin or somewhere for awhile,then when the rent is due and she cannot pay she will move on...good luck..

Oh and if not mutual to divorce you would have to get a lawyer and go to court if mutual both go to amphur and done...

5 hours ago, bbbbooboo said:

hmmm.... from what you describe and reading a bit between the lines your wife has a borderline personality disorder. You will not win against this illness. If willing ,she needs to see a Psychologist for CBT or DBT therapy with counselling if anything is to be salvaged.If not follow the advise of the others..... save yourself

It's even more widespread than rabies - and there's no cure other than using your noddle.

put a harmless snake under her bed sheets...she will leave the next day... :cheesy:

or bring in every night a bunch of your friendly local bar stool girls and have a crazy party all night in the living room..!!

Edited by observer90210