Came back on a non o re entry permit 90 day online report question

Hi I’m on a non o visa marriage and I came back in on a re entry permit. I did my 90 day online report on 26th April checked today and it got rejected. Should I put the date permitted to stay 10 may 2018 that will be 90 days or what it says on my rentry permit of 14 oct 2018? I did the latter and it rejected me.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

You put the date your extension ends which is the 14th of October.

After midnight today you will not be able to the online report again. You have to submit it 7 days before the report date.

I did a 90 day report in person the last time then came back on a re entry permit after spending 5 days Cambodia. Don’t understand why they rejected it.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

6 minutes ago, stevymac said:

I did that joe but it rejected it. Did that on the 26th April.

The rejection is done by your local immigration office. The only way to know why they rejected it is to ask them.

Have you done a 90 day report before? If they don't have a record of previous report they may of rejected it for that reason.

FYI according to my calculation your report is due on the 9th. The date of entry counts as day one of the 90 days.

If your permitted to stay stamp was dated 10th May, then 26th April was the first day you could do the online report, today 3rd being the last day.

However I suspect your entry wasn't recorded on the online system,

You'll have to do this report in person then further online reports should work.

Yes like I said above I’ve done 1 90 day report at c watthana . This is the first time I’ve tried doing it online. How late after the 9th may can I go do it in person without getting a fine? Cheers

7 minutes ago, stevymac said:

Yes like I said above I’ve done 1 90 day report at c watthana . This is the first time I’ve tried doing it online. How late after the 9th may can I go do it in person without getting a fine? Cheers

14th is the last date without being fined for a late report.

Edited by Tanoshi

24 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

However I suspect your entry wasn't recorded on the online system,

You'll have to do this report in person then further online reports should work.

The rejection was not done by the online reporting system.

If his entry was not updated in the online database he would not of gotten past page one of the report. The date of entry entered on page one and his new TM6 number would not of been found.

It could be that the officer that rejected it thought he was late doing the report if he did not notice he had a new entry when he checked their records at CW.

1 minute ago, stevymac said:

So if report is due on 9th may what’s latest date I can report in person without getting a fine?

The 15th according my count of the 7 days after including the 9th in the 7 days.

You could try calling 1178 to ask about the rejection. Or immigration division 1 at 021419889.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2018 at 9:53 AM, stevymac said:

Anybody know the number I can call to straighten this out? Or an Immigration officers number? Thx in advance

You should call your local immigration office to follow up.  There's no central call center.  Another reason for rejection could be the address mismatch.  To report online you should use the same address as your last report.  If it's different they'll reject it.  Lastly, sometimes they add the reason for the rejection in the remarks field (but unfortunately not in your case).  Good luck.