What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

On 02/17/2017 at 8:32 PM, Caps said:

I went and watched John Wick Chapter 2 yesterday.  Thought it was a good film.  If you enjoyed the first one then you should enjoy this, lots of killings, lots of double taps and a bit of a continued story line from the first

I prefered Keanu Reeves in Point Break. Too many guns and not enough 'young, dumb and full of cum' one liners.

tmp_10915-5c752a2ad67a2f1748e6ee4579d72640ca848852223075855074078d025a4d881261936975.jpg

3 hours ago, Will27 said:

The Team

A pretty good start to this new 8 part series.

IMDB: Trafficking, forced prostitution, and tax fraud. A European investigation team investigates organized crime across borders in Europe.

Following closely…Sno is dropping one episode at a time….love it when he drops the entire season.

Another good one is called Elite Squad (aka Flics) a french series from olivier marchal who gave us Braquo.

All the episodes are on the channel4 app under Walter Presents. Very gritty stuff.

• Like 1

I'm in the mood for some stand up comedy. Anything new out there. Seen it all on youtube. Any new stuff you can recommend. Be most appreciated.

This guy seems to be pretty funny

""Tourists come to Pattaya for nature not sex" says police chief

Sorry, couldn't resist [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone with the usual amount of sincerity and sarcasm [emoji4]

• Like 1

I watched Guardians today.  What a load of rubbish.  I didn't realise it was a Russian film.  It was like a poorly dubbed 70's film.  Poor acting, poor dubbed, in fact I wouldn't even say it was a B Movie.  Don't waste your money or download time.

There was quite a bit of action in it but the poor quality of everything else ruined it.  Oh well, it passed 1 hour and 20 mins  

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4600952/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Stan Lee's Lucky Man is back for Season 2

Curse of Oak Island was its usual all hype & disappointment [emoji17]. Maybe next year [emoji1303]

I liked Lucky Man, might have to have a Lucky Man marathon for a refresher for series 2 !

Sent from my iPhone with the usual amount of sincerity and sarcasm [emoji4]
  • Like 1