What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

On 22/01/2018 at 3:30 AM, i claudius said:

Just started watching a new series about the Roman invasion of Britain. Lasted 20 minutes 19 to long dont bother.usuall rubbish its called Britannia. Also new series of call the midwife just started

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

yea, the reviews have been pretty scathing, seems like i made the right decision to pass

• Like 1

Small Town Crime

I thought this was a little Gem....no real big stars..in fact hardly anyone  known , good acting---worth a look ..IMHO

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5751998/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

What is the matter with the the way the Americans do the TV series---I mean the way they give you every episode week after week---then just drop of the final 1 or 2 episodes for a few months---I have never seen the UK do this(well once for George Gently --over politics) latest one has been Berlin Station--not a bad production, get up to episode 9 and they decide not to show episode 10 for a few months--if its marketing idea, it doesn't make me want to follow it again...Star trek is back after they halted it for 8 weeks in the middle of a series. & to think they show next to nothing over the Xmas brake.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Small Town Crime

I thought this was a little Gem....no real big stars..in fact hardly anyone  known , good acting---worth a look ..IMHO

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5751998/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

What is the matter with the the way the Americans do the TV series---I mean the way they give you every episode week after week---then just drop of the final 1 or 2 episodes for a few months---I have never seen the UK do this(well once for George Gently --over politics) latest one has been Berlin Station--not a bad production, get up to episode 9 and they decide not to show episode 10 for a few months--if its marketing idea, it doesn't make me want to follow it again...Star trek is back after they halted it for 8 weeks in the middle of a series. & to think they show next to nothing over the Xmas brake.

I watched Small Town Crime last night, really enjoyed it. In fact was going to post comments here, but you beat me to it.

I agree with you about the US TV series. Started watching 10 days in the valley, got to episode 5 and then it was no longer available. By the time it reappeared, about 2 months later, I'd lost interest and moved on.

6 hours ago, faraday said:

Thanks Will, yet another great suggestion.:smile:

Didn't know about this series, can't find S01E01 with any seeders....any ideas?

Thanks.:smile:

Simply search for "Bnei Aruba" on TPB and it returns a bunch posted by snowhiter with hardcoded English  subs!

FYI, there was American version of this series called "Hostages"                              

• Thanks 1

On 12/8/2017 at 11:19 AM, bert bloggs said:

I gave it a try but it has two things going against it , its in German(a harsh language) and its full of Arabs. lol sorry :smile:

Ah, the voice of the truly enlightened man

• Haha 1

On 12/8/2017 at 10:19 AM, bert bloggs said:

I gave it a try but it has two things going against it , its in German(a harsh language) and its full of Arabs. lol sorry

Just amazed you feel that way bert.......

Tv series - False Flag

Enjoyed the first episode of this one.

Whole series available with encoded hard subs.

Summary: Israel awakes one morning to find itself plunged into an enthralling espionage affair that

threatens to become an unprecedented international crisis.

• Thanks 1