What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

I like Modern Family, but never got hooked on it. Big Bang Theory is the one that I have to watch as soon as it comes out.

I felt this seasons Big Bang started more with a whimper. Didn't seem to click like the last few seasons.

You're just upset Penny cut her hair :P

It's actually started to grow on me, just a little..

• Like 2

I don't get the fascination with Penny, although I like the character. She looks very much like my girlfriend when I was in my mid 20s, who I never thought was any big deal in the physical attractiveness department.

Bookman might be right about Big Bang Theory not being quite as good this year, but I still enjoy it and I am already hooked. I did not think that Sons of Anarchy was as good this season, because they became so unsympathetic, but I still wanted to find out what happened to the characters.

• Like 1

Just watched "A walk amongst the tombstones". I am a fan of the Scudder novels by Lawrence Block.

If you have not read the books maybe not so enjoyable. Liam Neeson did a good job. I think the first Movie Scudder was Jeff Bridges. I imagined a young Scudder looking a bit like daniel Craig.

The older Scudder i imagined he looked like Brian Dennehy. His wife Elaine was always refering to him as his bear.

• Like 2

I hate sports on TV, but I love "Friday Night Lights" which has football in a small town in Texas as the back story. I downloaded the first season and - almost - don't want to watch anything else. It has the star of Nashville and the star of Suits and lots of hot young girls and a good story. What else do you need?

• Like 1

Are UK police really as "nice" to arrested suspects as they seem to be on The Fall? I keep fantasizing the prime suspect in this series being interrogated by Lt. Dudley Smith's crew from the old school L.A.P.D. (See L.A. Confidential, or (better yet) read the novel by James Ellroy.) Take his butt out to an abandoned motel and loosen him up with a few pats on the back with the 1954 edition of the LA Metro Phone Book. After reading him his rights, of course.

The UK police stations all seem so clean, and when there is an interrogation, it's all done so very...civilly. See the excellent series Line of Duty, especially Season 2. A notable exception is the film In the Name of the Father, although I guess those cops weren't Metro, but maybe MI-5?

• Like 1

You can't tell what kind of files they are without downloading them and I need to know. Hopefully they will work that out.

Only download files from downloaders you recognise,simple

Yeah, all the regular uploaders are on KA, just downloaded and watched Homeland upped by ETTV as usual a reliable one, and came in a only a few minutes of downloading.

• Like 1

You can't tell what kind of files they are without downloading them and I need to know. Hopefully they will work that out.

Only download files from downloaders you recognise,simple

Yeah, all the regular uploaders are on KA, just downloaded and watched Homeland upped by ETTV as usual a reliable one, and came in a only a few minutes of downloading.

Yes, but that is a really popular show. I can't find a copy of "Kingdom" - the American one - that I can use and it has been out 3 or 4 days. There was not a lot of choice on PB either, but I could always find at least one download that worked. MP 4 flies do not work on my player or computer and that is all I can find.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 2

I just downloaded a series called Marco Polo,watched the first episode ,not bad at all

I'll give it a go then.

Episode two, totally naked Chinese girl fighting off three soldiers, and that was just the highlight!

10/10 for this series.

I don't think I've ever seen so many naked Asian girls in anything before, and only watched two episodes.

• Like 2

I just downloaded a series called Marco Polo,watched the first episode ,not bad at all

I'll give it a go then.

Episode two, totally naked Chinese girl fighting off three soldiers, and that was just the highlight!

10/10 for this series.

I don't think I've ever seen so many naked Asian girls in anything before, and only watched two episodes.

See ,i said you would like it!!!

also my daughter had been raving about house of cards (yes i know its old) but just started watching it ,love it Kevin Spacy is really good ,i also enjoyed the original 1999 series (did you know it was originally British ,about the British govt and written by a brit?

• Like 2