What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

Movie - Black Mass

I've read the book and couldn't help feeling this would've made a great TV series.

Regardless, I really enjoyed this one. The acting is superb all round and I reckon Depp
might win an Oscar for this.

IMDB: The true story of Whitey Bulger, the brother of a state senator and the most infamous violent criminal in the history
of South Boston, who became an FBI informant to take down a Mafia family invading his turf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51FlxbxaA98

• Like 2

Movie - Black Mass

I've read the book and couldn't help feeling this would've made a great TV series.

Regardless, I really enjoyed this one. The acting is superb all round and I reckon Depp

IMDB: The true story of Whitey Bulger, the brother of a state senator and the most infamous violent criminal in the history

of South Boston, who became an FBI informant to take down a Mafia family invading his turf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51FlxbxaA98

Where did you watch it, went to the cinema on Sunday and wasn't out yet.

Available online or Thai DVDs ?

Movie - Black Mass

]

Where did you watch it, went to the cinema on Sunday and wasn't out yet.

Available online or Thai DVDs ?

It's available to download.

• Like 1

Earlier I posted about an American "comedy" called Dr Ken, and shall we say slated it ,well I just downloaded another series called another period,,who do they get to write these series ,10 year olds with learning difficulties?,see I can be PC, on a scale of 1 to ten its minus 100,don't watch it unless you have a death wish

Watched the first few minutes when it came out and tried to forget it since then. Now it's back again. How do you un-see something?

• Like 2

I know this might get a few eye rolls but I enjoyed

The Exorcism of Molly Hartley (good production budget, most horror films fail due to unconvincing production values)

The Gift (nice little slow burn thriller of sorts, slightly macabre with a twist in the tale…a la roald dahl)

• Like 1

Where do i start. I am inundated everyday by downloads from the usual sources.

Eight hours a day. I don't sleep.... And if i do, i miss out.

But, don't know if you have seen or have missed. Crossing Lines. I'm loving it, especially one of my bestest favourite French singers is Louis. With his French accent. Oooh la la!!

I'll try and find a song for you. Just to show him in a different light.

• Like 1

Hulu produced a new comedy: Casual. Something about dating. That is some weird stuff. A psychiatrist moves in with her extremely cool and obviously wealthy brother (extremely cool, obviously wealthy) after her husband cheated on her. She also has a 16-year old daughter. They all go out (brother and sister sometimes together) to find sex or love or whatever. First I found it confusing but I got sucked in anyway. Again: really weird. And somehow also amusing. I like it.

Edited by jope
  • Like 2

Good to see "Undateable" back, kicking off season 3 with another 'Live' show.

Looks like a full dance card now, just need Chicago Fire to come back... I see Mr Wolf has been at it again creating franchises, this time in Chicago with Chicago Med due to kick off later in November...

Edited by GrantSmith

Another Amazon pilot that made it to series: Red Oaks. While the pilot could be seen as mildly amusing, the show continues as a harmless teen-"drama". Apart from a little bit of music and a few hair-dos from the eighties the show has nothing to offer. I do not know why they categorized it as comedy. It is not.

• Like 2

Just started on a nice little period political drama from the ole UK BBC4….Wolf Hall, set around characters like thomas cromwell, henry the 8th and cardinal wollesley.

Nice bit of work by all.

I watched this series some time ago,now this is what the BBC was invented for superb, watch it and wonder why they have become so PC and useless,but can still produce treasures like this,also a new series the lost kingdom,has just started,and series 2 of the leftovers,very different from series 1 so far

• Like 2

YOu could do a lot worse than watch The Martian.

Riddley Scott took Alfonso Cuaron's idea for Gravity and gave it a lot more scale and sociability.

I thought he was just going to be pottering around on mars doing some soul searching but Damon turned in a great performance.

Oscars galore.

• Like 2

Just started on a nice little period political drama from the ole UK BBC4….Wolf Hall, set around characters like thomas cromwell, henry the 8th and cardinal wollesley.

Nice bit of work by all.

I watched this series some time ago,now this is what the BBC was invented for superb, watch it and wonder why they have become so PC and useless,but can still produce treasures like this,also a new series the lost kingdom,has just started,and series 2 of the leftovers,very different from series 1 so far
Yep watched wolfe hall on i player as it was being released. Always worth keeping an eye on what uk tv is doing, cos relative to its size imo it turns out a disproportunate amount of good tv, like meadows 'this is england 90' havnt finished. It yet but imo looks a gem.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

YOu could do a lot worse than watch The Martian.

Riddley Scott took Alfonso Cuaron's idea for Gravity and gave it a lot more scale and sociability.

I thought he was just going to be pottering around on mars doing some soul searching but Damon turned in a great performance.

Oscars galore.

Agreed. Caught up with this one yesterday and enjoyed it,

It was a lot more than i expected, without as many of the usual script cliches I have come to expect

• Like 1

Fargo: Watched the final episode of this last night and thought it capped

of a really good series.

Kept me guessing right up until the end and Biily Bob Thornton

was still as good as in the first episode.

Highly recommended.

Season2, episode 1 is available now.

I can't take the wait between episodes …. so trying a new strategy…gonna wait for the entire season to wrap and then do a binge smile.png

Wanna bet? smile.png

• Like 2