What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

Found a little gem, called "Patriot"!

Great dry humor in an agent tragedy/comedy, where basically everything goes wrong.

Great cast of a bunch of actors, you have seen in other series and who are super, only you can hardly remember their names (John Lock from "Lost", Red from "That 70's show etc)

9 minutes ago, Ace of Pop said:

O.K Giddy here we go.Project-Free-TV.IM. On Home Page clic TV Shows , clic B in A-Z list, then find Badlands Texas.Season1. Parts 1to8.

Thanks, but I don't want to stream only download. Anyway, the first episode I clicked on said unable to open. Like I said before, all too hard. Give me good old TPB any day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

I must have missed it back in 2014, but enjoyed '71 (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt261468)

Too many gaping holes for my liking and the uniforms were straight out of the box (frying pan berets an' all that!) . The one saving grace was the splicing of real footage into the film, much of which was taken by soldiers themselves in or around Divis Tower & Flats....

I found 'A Belfast story' from 2013 starring Colm Meany or '50 dead men walking' featuring Ben Kingsley rather more enjoyable re the troubles although the latter wasn't as good as the book on which it is based.

Just my opinion of course :)

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 1