Dish Washing Supplies, Where To Buy?

khun_j

hiya,

we just bought a dish-washing machine today (we were not all too happy about all the mould on the glasses ;/) - we´ve got some detergent with us, but has anyone an idea where to buy the salt & "getting-the-glasses-clear"-liquid (sorra, missing correct word right now)?

thx :o)

Ha ha ha, I had the same problem.

Dishwasher installed in my room but no place where you can actually find those tablets to buy to put in.

Asked Home Pro where to find but they do not know, asked another place where they sell those things also dunno, asked in Carrefour and Lotus they all no have.

Ok I brought some from my homecountry, loaded up the ###### thing, choose the program just to find out it did not even work.

This is Thailand I guess....

Normally I can buy at Foodland on Latphao Road and believe they have Jet-Dry canisters for sale now but have not seen salt for years (I use dried sea salt that you get along the coast roads) and for the last few months they have not had detergent in stock when I have been there. Believe others have mentioned Villa Supermarket and the upscale shopping plaza supermarkets as a source in the past.

You can get all the requisites for a dishwasher, dishwasher powder, salt, rinse aid at Verasu (3rd floor where they sell dishwashers) in Wittayu.

Villa also stock the salt, and Jet dry.

Edited by samtam

but has anyone an idea where to buy the salt & "getting-the-glasses-clear"-liquid (sorra, missing correct word right now)?

thx :o)

The rinse aid wont get rid of the thin white (opaque) marks on your glasses; once there it's permanent. Firstly for future reference always have the correct levels of rinse aid and salt. Secondly, only put not very special glassware in the dishwasher. Ditto with silver ware, cookware etc, otherwise you ruin it permanently.

Great for everyday crockery, stainless steel cutlery etc, but not the "good" stuff.

Edited by samtam

• 1 year later...
hiya,

we just bought a dish-washing machine today (we were not all too happy about all the mould on the glasses ;/) - we´ve got some detergent with us, but has anyone an idea where to buy the salt & "getting-the-glasses-clear"-liquid (sorra, missing correct word right now)?

thx :o )

I have never seen any real estate for sale (or rent) that has a dishwasher unit installed, in the condo, or house. Are they not desired because of the cost of the water?

CP