My Thai wife never did the housework - husband goes on Facebook rant to show why it's over

webfact

10 hours ago, oldlakey said:

OK then 50 will do

(Sigh) You strike a hard, hard bargain but you win. PM me all your bank details plus a copy of your passport and driving licence...

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

I bet the guy is just a fat slob, why couldn't he do some cleaning? Most of the time these people just deserve each other, uneducated, drinking, loser, westerner, meets ex-hooker lazy peasant;  congrats, and enjoy the cockroaches. 

They're both Thai...

• Haha 2

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:32 AM, speedybuffalo said:

marry a woman expecting a maid?

If we are paying for a wife, like many of us do in LOS, then it's fair enough to expect her to do something in return. After all, if we were paying for the sex they'd be prostitutes, and how many of us will admit to marrying prossies?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 07/05/2018 at 5:14 PM, robblok said:

Ok lets say its for my western ears.. i still got problems with words at times. I would hear the difference if pronounced directly after each other. (just asked the GF to pronounce both.. there is indeed a difference its hard to remember for someone like me )

You are not alone!

On 5/7/2018 at 8:21 AM, Samui Bodoh said:

"..."She never did the housework - it always looked like this!"..."

And you sat in the filth and whinged.

Sounds like a match made in Heaven...

Meaby this Thai man was a good hard working man take care of her and baby and she just to lazy to do her job 

Good luck to her new man 

The whole article is strange, are you home all day and do not do anything, then you're lazy.
The person who earns the most is in work and the other is doing housework.
Whether it's male or female means nothing.

On 5/8/2018 at 10:58 AM, Confuscious said:

Sounds familiar.
Many fahrangs marry a young Issaan bargirl from Pattaya or Soi Cowboy and expect them to be their personal maid.

And meaby  some of us never been in this sex world and find a normal educated Thai lady and live a normal life with love and respect 

On 5/8/2018 at 12:25 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

If we are paying for a wife, like many of us do in LOS, then it's fair enough to expect her to do something in return. After all, if we were paying for the sex they'd be prostitutes, and how many of us will admit to marrying prossies?

us? u mean falang? The article reports about a Thai couple. Furthermore I did not find any reference to a bar girl?

• 1 month later...