May 7, 20188 yr Hi All, the switch, Petrol to LPG is faulty, until I can have it replaced, is it possible to wire the car to start on LPG only, direct from the ignition key but keep the level for the LPG tank indicator working. Any info would be gratefully received. Thank you in advance. Regards Tom
May 7, 20188 yr I don’t know, but don’t they start on petrol due to lubrication issues?(I was tempted to ask why you want faulty advise...)
May 7, 20188 yr If on auto switchover they start on gasoline and switch with a large throttle application to LPG. If switch set to LPG they start and run on LPG. If switch set to gasoline they start and run on gasoline. If the switch is faulty you will have to trace which wire is which and hardwire to suit
Create an account or sign in to comment