Trink's Website

GuestHouse

I am signed up for it and it is just so so, choi choi. I would say the content is poor

if you consider others, Stickman ect.., but I've read Trink since 91' and I think the content hasn't wavered since then. It seems he's really not as in tune with the night life as he used to be. This is understandable; he's getting on in years. If you asked me if I will renew after my $12.00 year is up, I would say no. Stickman is free and better. I'm just saying it like it is. Trink should have cut the price in half and slickened up his advertiser base. Oh well, any comment would be superfluous, and this is just a case of TIT, over to you, but I don't give a sh*t.

I was considering signing up out of Nostalgia really, I've got a box of old Trink cuttings I dig out now and again, some of them are priceless.

I just wish he'd write is memoirs.

I read "I don't give a hoot" and enjoyed it's insight, but I think he could tell it better.

I was considering signing up out of Nostalgia really, I've got a box of old Trink cuttings I dig out now and again, some of them are priceless.

I just wish he'd write is memoirs.

I read "I don't give a hoot" and enjoyed it's insight, but I think he could tell it better.

I agree Guesthouse. I read that book as well. I believe it was an unauthorised biography making its scope limited. It was good though. If he wrote his own book,

I'm sure it would be filled with great old history. I think he'll do it; he's just holding

out for awhile. What the h#ll else does he have to do?

There's another current thread on Thaivisa that claims Trink's site has been closed down.

No, just before posting this I logged in at his website and it is still there. It is May

14th page. The forum is most definitely closed down. It was rubbish to begin with.

There's another current thread on Thaivisa that claims Trink's site has been closed down.

No, just before posting this I logged in at his website and it is still there. It is May

14th page. The forum is most definitely closed down. It was rubbish to begin with.

Thanks for that information. :o The old bugger lives on

It was rubbish to begin with.

With any luck to end with as well,it's beyond me that anyone would pay good money to read the drivel that this gentleman writes.

OK he might have topical during the Vietnam war or even the Korean one but give us a break.

Before you say anything in his defence I have been reading the Post for many years and I have always found him tedious to say the least.

Perhaps he will publish the "READERS LETTERS " one day that adoring fans sent him from all over the world,always the same dear Mr.Trink dear Bernie or last but not least Nite owl.

I thought we had seen the last of him months ago when the managment came in one morning and found the old "Nite owl" upside down at the bottom of his cage stiff as a board, but no such luck it seems.

I think he may be tiring of his job as well. There doesn't seem to be much feeling

or attachment between the nightlife scene and his writing anymore. I could be wrong, but it appears that he isn't getting out onto the 'street' much anymore. He is

just relying too much on old anecdotes and things from the past. Hopefully he is reading these, and other critiques of his column to maybe improve it and get with it. I doubt it though.