How much do you pay your Miracid or any Omeprazole pills ?

grkt

hello,

Can you tell me what is the best price you have found for Miracid or any omeprazole pills ?

Are they all similar for you, can you change the brand any time ?

many brands available:

https://medthai.com/โอเมพราโซล/

And also, how many years have you been taking it ? It seems ridiculous to take it forever but gastritis not caused by hpilory bacteria is so hard to cure, so relieving symptoms is good already.

Thanks.

I get Miracid for B40 a box in a pharmacy hear Thaniya plaza in BKK. According to the pharmacist It is off patent so is cheaper. Anyways, it is pretty cheap. This guy also sells a generic brand of Lipitor and it is 50% cheaper than the branded one AND it is made by Pfizer. Go figure.

Thank you, so the cheapest would be 40 thb but most of you get it for 50 thb.

I am trying to find a great supplier as I will have to take it for months or maybe years...

Anybody buying it around Pattaya ?

Thanks.

On 5/8/2018 at 8:12 AM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

50 baht for a box of omeprazole at most of the pharmacies we use around central BKK.

I get Omeprazol  very cheap in the US from my medical insurance, and since I only come to Thailand for a couple pf months at the time i bring them with me, Next year I will move back to Thailand full time and would have to buy it there, could you please tell me how many in a Box?

• 9 months later...

Cheapest one is Omeprazol GPO

Cheapest place to get that would be the GPO store in the basement of Chaengwattana Immi because you have to go there anyway,  or the 2 pharmacies at Khlongtan intersection

Archived