Trump abandons 'defective' Iran nuclear deal, to revive sanctions

webfact

All anyone needs to know about Donald Trump:

"He is a vortex of destruction, and the only way to survive is to get everything we love as far away from him as possible."

Robert Tracinski.

Edited by Enoon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, simple1 said:

Trump supporters giving him a tick in the box

It should be a "kick in the box", but then he is already known as "numb-nuts", so it probably won't make any difference.

Edited by xylophone
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Grouse said:

I'm aware of that but surely not all Republicans are insane?

They’ve all they care about, tax breaks for corporations and the rich. The rest are insane, with main stream elected Republicans terrified they’ll loose the insanity vote and thier jobs. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Good, that Trump listened to the only expert, who matters in this case: Nethanyahu!

The American Idiot basically regurgitated the lies he was spoonfed, word for word!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, 55Jay said:

Da' Brits.  They stuffed up a lot of things besides Iran.

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/04/opinion/sunday/irans-first-great-satan-was-england.html

I think we made a much better fist of being the super power for 250 years than the Americans are doing. Hopeless.

Actually, I'm referring to the post WWll era. Try reading it up in Wiki. The CIA really screwed up.

Then of course America backed Iraq in their unprovoked 1980 war with Iran. Dreadful. I think Iran lost a million dead, including tens of thousands gassed

Maybe Great Satan is a little harsh but I'm sure the Iranians are slightly vexed ?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Iran

Extraordinarily rich history. 

Edited by Grouse
Education
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Basil B said:

Trump has threatened none US companies that deal with Iran under the present deal with sanctions, if he does that to any UK company I hope our government hit back with sanctions on US companies based in the states that elected the fool...  

I'd like to see massive sanctions on American imports. Except Apple of course

Buy Airbus!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, selftaopath said:

Obama has a view a/b swamp kings decision....or is it Hannity's ?

Isn't that one of those Robo-Voice Youtubes run by the Russians?  Edit: Sorry, I mean the Iranians.  They are also prolific on the internet in the same vein.

Edited by 55Jay
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

APPLE? I have bought my last Apple product. First Apple product 1991, but now my relationship is over. 

https://www.digitaltrends.com/cell-phone-reviews/huawei-p20-pro-review/

Ha! I bought my first Macintosh in 1986. Then deserted to the dark side for a couple of decades

Now, we're the Apple Family! I can't use a PC anymore. My wife and kids have the latest kit but I'm using an iPhone5 mk1!

1 minute ago, Grouse said:

Ha! I bought my first Macintosh in 1986. Then deserted to the dark side for a couple of decades

Now, we're the Apple Family! I can't use a PC anymore. My wife and kids have the latest kit but I'm using an iPhone5 mk1!

I had company pc package from 1996 - 2001, but then I went back to apple. I do not know how to use pc anymore either, but I really dont need anymore :D

I just need my bank app, thats it ;-)

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, alocacoc said:

What will happen: finally Trump comes out with a better deal everyone would've expected and the haters won't give him any credit. As usual. So far Trump did a fantastic job in his presidency. His consistency of winning will continue. Lay back and enjoy the show.

Sent from a so called Smartphone using an App.

Do you really believe anything you've written?

Trump should focus on reigning in his big friends of SA, they are the big and present danger in the ME.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, ELVIS123456 said:

Nail. On. Head. Hit.  Trump haters will criticise and predict armaggedon for anything he does. Then when it works out right (like NK), they will claim it was because of something/someone else, because to accept that Trump achieved a positive outcome would be to admit that they were wrong.

Trump is doing what he said he would do, and what he was elected to do.  He said he would cancel the Iran deal if it could not be changed to be a better deal.  

Bit of an indictment of American votors then? You can't possibly think this is a good move? Personally?