Video: Road rage - what did Benz driver have in his hand as he confronts fellow motorist?

webfact

1 hour ago, Xonax said:

My guess is that it was a stun gun, which he took out of the holster after exiting the car.

Yeah.   That could explain the people who thought it looked like phone and power bank.  I have one, sort of rectangular and black but I dont carry it around in my car.

why is this clowns face blurred? and who blurred it? the following story of the falang who was robbed does not have his or his wife's face blurred. if thai visa is going to post an article on bad behavior they could at least post the ass holes face so we could be on the look out for his sorry ass!

8 hours ago, seancbk said:

Flashing their lights

Oh thanks. I thought it might have been a typo and was supposed to read “wanking”. If he was driving and “wanking”, yes, that could have upset the other driver. 

23 hours ago, johng said:

Ridiculous  Benz driver  "you cut in front of me and  verbally scolded me"   :shock1:

Same shit different day and a usual cornflake packet licence driver. Nothing else to expect from impulsed Thai male drivers really 

A little child, pretending to be a man. His driving demonstrates a stunning lack of skill, and intelligence. And what does he do when HE CAUSES a problem, of his own making? One can only hope his lack of skill will lead to an inevitable end. He is breathing oxygen that he has not earned the right to consume. His mother did a horrific job raising him.

Entitlement, snobbery, arrogance, combined with a lack of common sense, reason and intelligence are dangerous qualities in a Thai man.

• Like 1

On 09/05/2018 at 12:59 PM, johng said:

Ridiculous  Benz driver  "you cut in front of me and  verbally scolded me"   :shock1:

khun jean jack at his best nothing unusual chinese / thai show off im a big man with my bb guns 555

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:33 AM, keith101 said:

looked like a small .22 or 9mm pistol pulled from a holster

This is why you have to carry a bass ball bat to defend yourself if this happends to you instead of getting killed dose this make sense !

why not just flatten that <deleted>?? and why isn't the police doing anything about it?? how can it be tolerated that such a scumbag just can stop in the middle of a busy and flowing traffic to get out of the crappy Benz and scold the car that follows, as far as I can see that did nothing wrong, this idiot should have his license cancelled and learn how to walk again  !!

• Thanks 1