Ceiling Fan / Not the usual local ones, please!

moonseeker

I am looking for a pointer for large ceiling fans for an inustrial style house. They need to be efficient, preferably brushless and produce plenty of wind and airflow.

I am looking at bigassfans/TH and would like to get some recomendations from people who actually own some, any brand. For me it is a first. THX. a lot.  MS>

• Like 1

6 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Are you sure of your choice to have it on the ceiling that will push all the hot air down ? Why not have side fans all over that will circulate the air in the room ? Just asking.....

ceiling fans are good where aircon is on because they move cold air.

desk fans are too ugly to be everywhere in the house.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, moonseeker said:

I am looking for a pointer for large ceiling fans for an inustrial style house. They need to be efficient, preferably brushless and produce plenty of wind and airflow.

So why do you need a laser pointer?

I have ceiling fans in my condo in which the air-con runs more or less constantly. The fans also run constantly. The ceiling fans can be set to rotate in either direction, thus either pushing the air up or down. I have them set on the lowest speed which is just enough to move the air around gently without causing a hurricane. This is very pleasant. I hate wall and floor and desk fans because they have a much too concentrated effect. I also hate the oscillating fan effect, though of course you can turn this off.

My fans are bog-standard 3000B ones from the likes of HomePro and have been working fine for more than 10 years.