Daikin pattaya aircon expert to fix inverter daikin aicon ? not cool anymore, don't want a random guy to check

grkt

hello

do you know somewhere good to fix daikin aircon around pattaya ?

it's not cold anymore, 5 hours to reach 28 degrees at night.

Outside unit fan is turning, but air that comes out from this outside unit is not hot as usual, just a little warm.

I don't think that it could be because the inside unit is not super clean (cleaned 1 year ago), so I guess that it's a gaz leakage or problem with the electronic that controls the compressor speed ?

If you have other ideas please tell me. What can I check ? And who knows what he is doing to call him ? Maybe an official daikin installer ?

Thank you.

6 hours ago, ehs818 said:

Sounds like your coolant has leaked out. Have your unit serviced, for about 500 baht. There is a small fee to recharge with coolant, perhaps another 300-500.

no aircon should be refilled before finding why it leaks

1 hour ago, grkt said:

Thank you, have you used them ? great service but overpriced ?

I haven't used them but posted because you said you didnt want a random guy etc. I have often used the local air-conn shop guys and never had a problem. I can PM the details for a local pattaya guy I have used, if interested.

25 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

I haven't used them but posted because you said you didnt want a random guy etc. I have often used the local air-conn shop guys and never had a problem. I can PM the details for a local pattaya guy I have used, if interested.

yes please tell me who you used. Daikin hotline asked me to call Rayong branch ! So stupid. Next time I will buy Mitsubitshi.

yes please tell me who you used. Daikin hotline asked me to call Rayong branch ! So stupid. Next time I will buy Mitsubitshi.

You'll most likely have the same problem with after sale service whatever brand you buy...good technicians are hard to find and in high demand...there are lots of "fly by night" aircon service "technicians" some are ok some are worse than useless.

For the Pattaya area PK air on Theprasit road seems to get good reviews.

On 5/10/2018 at 4:00 PM, johng said:

You'll most likely have the same problem with after sale service whatever brand you buy...good technicians are hard to find and in high demand...there are lots of "fly by night" aircon service "technicians" some are ok some are worse than useless.

For the Pattaya area PK air on Theprasit road seems to get good reviews.

They are every busy, reply was that they don't know yet when they can come !

Archived