90 Day Non O Needs Bank Details

I just got word back from Penang Embassy saying that you need bank details to apply for a 90 day Non O Marraige Visa, theres no mix-up between one year and 90 days because they told me they only do 90 day visas in Penang, this is the reply I got: For 90 days Non 'O' visa the bank details is needed (Currently in Penang only single entry is issued) with this visa you can apply to stay in Thailand for a year at the Thai Immigration Division.

:o .

That's nothing new actually.Cause for a single non- o reguirement you need the 40k income,so that's why they ask for,just to gine ou the corect visa.You should try for the multiple,in KL they still,I asume,give it without any cash showing..........For myself I will fly back to my homecountry this year to be sure,and to watch how the situation developes with the non-O's :o

Yes it is new. And no there is no such requirement (40k income) for issuance of a non immigrant O visa. Nor is there any such thing as a marriage visa or an Embassy in Penang.

So if they indeed do require "bank details" to issue a single entry non immigrant O visa to visit family did they say what would be adequate (20k as is the normal requirement for a visa entry) or something else? Have you double checked this with any of the visa services in Georgetown?

Yes it is new. And no there is no such requirement (40k income) for issuance of a non immigrant O visa. Nor is there any such thing as a marriage visa or an Embassy in Penang.

So if they indeed do require "bank details" to issue a single entry non immigrant O visa to visit family did they say what would be adequate (20k as is the normal requirement for a visa entry) or something else? Have you double checked this with any of the visa services in Georgetown?

Ok the Consulate in Penang, and a Non O based on marraige, I just got this e-mail while sitting in an internet cafe in Bangkok this morning so I thought I'd share the information straight away, I haven't yet had time to pursue it any further, as for the agents in Penang NJ Boooks told me last time he could get me a Multi, when I went it resulted in a 90 and a 3,000 Baht refund so I wouldn't take their word as gospel anymore.

I've still got 20 days left to sort it out if not maybe I'll have a couple of weeks in the UK and get a Multiple entry,

unless anyone knows a closer place without showing bank funds.

Ok the Consulate in Penang, and a Non O based on marraige, I just got this e-mail while sitting in an internet cafe in Bangkok this morning so I thought I'd share the information straight away, I haven't yet had time to pursue it any further, as for the agents in Penang NJ Boooks told me last time he could get me a Multi, when I went it resulted in a 90 and a 3,000 Baht refund so I wouldn't take their word as gospel anymore.

I've still got 20 days left to sort it out if not maybe I'll have a couple of weeks in the UK and get a Multiple entry,

unless anyone knows a closer place without showing bank funds.

Vientiane. I got a 90 single entry non imm."O" based on marriage early this month there without having to show income or bank balance.