WAS HE KILLED? Friends of Brit who plunged from Thai balcony while going through bitter divorce believe he was MURDERED

webfact

2 hours ago, JLCrab said:

This topic is about a guy who, for whatever reason, is dead after falling 18 stories.

I am glad some see it as to how they can tell all the hoi polloi that they have only spent time with top-notch Thai ladies.

It’s also about a guy who ended up with lots of debt because he married a hooker. So I think it’s only fair to remind people to not do that stupid mistake, and I can’t see why that’s making you feel inferior. 

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Obviously haven't met many Thai BGs. Most don't have tattoos, or big mouths and plenty of non BGs with low education level in LOS.

And, so what? What does that change?

5 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Of course there is. It's not exclusive to Thailand. Myself and two good mates were  bled dry in my country by greedy money grabbing women so anything other than that here is a bonus. 

Most of it is common sense as you know. No point in stating the obvious otherwise it would just be another cut and paste "don't marry a bar girl " exclusive like the previous 100 in this thread. 

ok what about dont get married again after you've been taking to the cleaners???????????? some fools never learn.:cheesy:

ive been married once when i was young dum and full of cum and didn't know any better, no chance of me putting myself in that Position again. :thumbsup:

Edited by catman20

20 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

It’s also about a guy who ended up with lots of debt because he married a hooker. So I think it’s only fair to remind people to not do that stupid mistake, and I can’t see why that’s making you feel inferior. 

It's about respect for the deceased. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Edited by JLCrab
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

I don’t think anyone has been disrespectful towards the deceased. 

You have by coming on here and telling everybody what he should have done and what he should have done is what you have done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/10/2018 at 3:58 PM, ezzra said:

All too familiar story, an old geezer fall in love with a Thai bar girl, ' she falls in love with him, big wedding lots of drinks and food and big dowry,

lavishing her and her family with money and gifts, bar girl has a boyfriend on the side using the old guy money to support him, old guy find out, fighting fighting and more fighting, old guy desperte

and lost as to what is a happening here, more money on lawyers, try to save the marriage, nothing works, old guy either goes back home a broken man or jump from a balcony, suicide, will be the police findings.....

yeah.  One would hope and think the old guys would wise up, by the 5th, 6th, 7th "need money" .  Crafty little dodgers the ladies can be

Whasup with the Hooker thing.?.Every Ferang ive known here met a Girl in a Bar trying to help her Family fund useless Males. There are of course the "She Worked for American Standard", or in a "Shirt Factory" shameful denial wimps. No different from Typing Pool Girl marries Boss to free thinkers.

19 minutes ago, stephenterry said:

Depends what she's hooking, and his case she was hooking him for all he had by pretending to be in a blissful relationship.

Still we do not know what kind of person he was, except one who is on the forum here claiming he knew him. We assume he was good, and she was bad, and make a huge spinoff from nothing. Of course something have gone bad, since he choosed to take his life, but that could likely happend to him years ago, and then i go all in one more last time. And guess what, it failed. I also just make a spinoff of what I know, but this tread should be closed. Even her new bf have been warned about her! For what reason? Im sure he know her former husband killed himself, but from there to here it have been created a long story we do not know anything about. 

32 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Never understood this attitude where people think a retired divorced plumber from Bolton should be entitled to a middle class virgin.

What about a young English teacher from London? (Asking for a friend.)

32 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

If my parents had to pay for university in the UK, I wouldn't have gone, but it was free so I stayed on

Lucky, they're set to keep rising. 9,000 a year and counting.

8 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Is that inherently bad? Is every girl from these places a prostitute?

40% of the Thai population comes from Issan, hardly a surprise they are the most available as wives.

6 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

What about a young English teacher from London? (Asking for a friend.)

A qualified Teacher registered with the General Teaching Council for England, employable in UK schools?

Or an unqualified backpacker trying to score an easy few quid?

Edited by MaeJoMTB
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

I don"t know who you associate with ,same class of people who you talk about i imagine ,but none of my friends have tattoos ,are pub drinkers , but i will agree some are bald . They have all been married for a very long time and like myself met their wives while working here(no< none owned bars) our  grown up "children" are all well educated and have good jobs, and in the case of my wife anyway lived and worked in Bangkok.so please do not class everyone by your standards.

by the way i met some very nice bar girls before i was married ,

We dont believe a word you say."mine different"  yeah sure.

1 hour ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Most white foreigners in Thailand are low class anyway (Wealthy foreigners won't live here).

Never understood this attitude where people think a retired divorced plumber from Bolton should be entitled to a middle class virgin.

Mine was the daughter of a builder and rice farmer. I'm the son of a builder and hairdresser. Entirely appropriate IMHO.

If my parents had to pay for school in the UK, I would have left at 13, but it was free so I stayed on.

If my parents had to pay for university in the UK, I wouldn't have gone, but it was free so I stayed on.

What did your parents do that makes you so high and mighty?

Same question to all the other Colonel Blimps?

Mr. 68 saw a chance for happiness with a woman and took it, as far as I can see his only mistake was to spend beyond his means, but that's a fairly common mistake among people who can get easy credit.

He might have had a good life overall. Some people live more in 12 months then others do in a whole life.

• Like 2

On 5/11/2018 at 5:55 AM, Jip99 said:

I didn’t think there was any money - earlier reports were of debts of £100k.

Not sure who benefits from this death - the wife is already sorted and the GF is not entitled to anything, unless she was nominated for any occupational widow’s pension.

R. I. P.

Post says he get's a pension of 1,600 GBP a month and that current GF is rumored to have already contacted a lawyer to see if she's entitled to any ongoing.

Considering she appears to have already given a false statement to the police, they are being somewhat quick to declare it a suicide.

8 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Post says he get's a pension of 1,600 GBP a month and that current GF is rumored to have already contacted a lawyer to see if she's entitled to any ongoing.

Considering she appears to have already given a false statement to the police, they are being somewhat quick to declare it a suicide.

What is the false statement ?

3 hours ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Whasup with the Hooker thing.?.Every Ferang ive known here met a Girl in a Bar trying to help her Family fund useless Males. There are of course the "She Worked for American Standard", or in a "Shirt Factory" shameful denial wimps. No different from Typing Pool Girl marries Boss to free thinkers.

That says more about your social habits and circle of friends.

I know some who married whores. Their decision. Some got good wives other not. Some were just desperate to escape poverty and happy with a caring husband. Others were too fond of boozing, gambling, and chasing men for lust or money or both. 

But I know plenty who married ladies who weren't whores, didn't have to enter the sex trade and don't think it's acceptable to screw around. 

But then I don't waste my time sitting on a bar stool chatting to whores whilst thinking everyone else must be as small minded.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

There is also reference to a Will, but no mention of assets. ......only debts.

At least a third of his pension is likely to be OAP which dies with him. The rest is likely an occupational pension (British Steel ?) from which only a widow ( or nominated partner) can benefit.

I don’t disagree that the BiB were swift in their conclusion......... but murder by the GF would not be me favoured conclusion - unless she had been nominated for the widows pension...

Just now, Jip99 said:

There is also reference to a Will, but no mention of assets. ......only debts.

At least a third of his pension is likely to be OAP which dies with him. The rest is likely an occupational pension (British Steel ?) from which only a widow ( or nominated partner) can benefit.

I don’t disagree that the BiB were swift in their conclusion......... but murder by the GF would not be me favoured conclusion - unless she had been nominated for the widows pension...

It says she's rumored to have already spoken to a lawyer about the pension, so maybe she got him to change his nomination to her?

Can't see the ex-wife being worried about the court case. She'll bugger off to Norway and simply ignore any orders to share anything. He'd have a damn of time actually getting anything off her. 

But why would current GF tell the BiB a story that even they could see wasn't true? Not that they seem bothered.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Baerboxer said:

It says she's rumored to have already spoken to a lawyer about the pension, so maybe she got him to change his nomination to her?

Can't see the ex-wife being worried about the court case. She'll bugger off to Norway and simply ignore any orders to share anything. He'd have a damn of time actually getting anything off her. 

But why would current GF tell the BiB a story that even they could see wasn't true? Not that they seem bothered.

Why speculate ahout strangers?

1 minute ago, Justfine said:

Why speculate ahout strangers?

Isn't that what a forum is for - to discuss, comment, speculate, and suggest. 

Or do you think it's just to read?

Perhaps you don't think making a false statement to the police indicates unusual behavior?