Forum upgrade in progress! ×

WAS HE KILLED? Friends of Brit who plunged from Thai balcony while going through bitter divorce believe he was MURDERED

webfact

12 hours ago, Get Real said:

Never tell about any money. Always say that you have to save for buying things. If taking on a debt always state that now we can not buy more until the payment is finished.
Hide you bankbooks and passport. 

I can't see any good things there on which to base a relationship/marraige.

How about, don't be stupid and flash your money around from the off. Meet a lady, get to know her, learn to allow the relationship grow together. When the time is right and you have trust, both ways that is, then make the next decision.

That's what I and my wife did many years ago and we are still happily married.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Hummin said:

The moral to the story, is: Do not marry if you are going to live in Thailand. And for what reason will you?

It depends on the circumstances.

I would say just the opposite

So you marry them and take them to California?..

I know 2 guys who are in their 60's and brought their lovely 30 year old brides to the US to "show them off".

Neither lasted as the girls quickly learn they are out of place and the dude they are with is way under of their league and their age difference is frowned upon.

Both ended up meeting younger, richer guys and dumping the old man.

I say keep them here and just be smart about it.

Why did they say he was murdered ?

based on what?

did she pick him up and throw him off ?

sorry but I know it’s sad but he was heavily in debt 

his wife allegidelly was a former prostitute cheated on him

he wasn’t getting any younger 

sorry but it does resemble signs of a suicide 

then I wasn’t there and neither were these people that accused her of this alleged crime

maybe the sun should print more facts before accusing?

if she worked as a prostitute then maybe they would like to go into more details about that

the Sun what a joke . They’ll print anything that makes good headlines 

1 hour ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Did you even bother to read the whole conversation? The question was how to meet quality girls. My answer was: same as back home. 

What does that have to do with your Soi 6 experience? 

You said "tinder" and "quality girls".......lololol 

4 minutes ago, BigC said:

based on what?

did she pick him up and throw him off ?

sorry but I know it’s sad but he was heavily in debt 

his wife allegidelly was a former prostitute cheated on him

he wasn’t getting any younger sorry but it does resemble signs of a suicide 

then I wasn’t there and neither were these people that accused her of this alleged crime

if she worked as a prostitute then maybe they would like to go into more details about that

the Sun what a joke . They’ll print anything that makes good headlines 

You wasnt there and you havent read the story

His former wife was abroad and he was filing for divorce and............I dont know why I am repeating the story to you , when you couldnt be bothered to read it first time around

12 minutes ago, BigC said:

More facts?

The Sun couldn’t get the facts right first time around.

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You wasnt there and you havent read the story

His former wife was abroad and he was filing for divorce and............I dont know why I am repeating the story to you , when you couldnt be bothered to read it first time around

What has that got to do with throwing himself off a balcony. What are you saying “If one filed for a devorce then it’s inpsoble to commit suicide “

well if it was murder then I doubt she could pick her up by herself and throw him off. Specially if he was unconscious 

if if he was concious then there would have been signs of a stuggle

Maybe his family have a hard time accepting it

saying that of coarse any death needs to be investigated to rule out murder

he can have a private autopsy done to see if  there was any signs of a struggle and how who were the last people to be seen with him 

people are allowed to run their own private investigation if an accident involves death  

Just now, BigC said:

What has that got to do with throwing himself off a balcony. What are you saying “If one filed for a devorce then it’s inpsoble to commit suicide “

well if it was murder then I doubt she could pick her up by herself and throw him off. Specially if he was unconscious 

if if he was concious then there would have been signs of a stuggle

Maybe his family have a hard time accepting it

saying that of coarse any death needs to be investigated to rule out murder

he can have a private autopsy done to see if  there was any signs of a struggle and how who were the last people to be seen with him 

people are allowed to run their own private investigation if an accident involves death  

We have discussed this in depth a few pages back and all you questions have been answered previously 

25 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

You said "tinder" and "quality girls".......lololol 

You do realise that was only one and the last item in a longer list? But yes, I did in fact meet a few Thai girls on Tinder that I would call quality girls. At least in terms of job, car brand, appearance, command of English language, conversation topics, and other aspects you can observe during a couple of dates. 

1 hour ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I thought you were looking for 'quality', women in their 30s are past their most fertile years and they're available to you because Thai men don't want them. Yeah, for me they're perfect and suitably desperate.

1. I am not looking for anything. I was commenting on western guys ending up with prostitutes as girlfriends or wifes. 

2. Fertility, age, or the number of Thai guys liking her are not criteria for a quality girl, at least not in my books. If that’s important for you — fair enough. But do you really wanna say there are no quality girls over the age of 30? 

3. Those girls that I mentioned solely for the purpose of giving an example do not look desperate to me at all, and I believe they could have many Thai guys. But maybe you know them better; fair enough. 

7 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

You do realise that was only one and the last item in a longer list? But yes, I did in fact meet a few Thai girls on Tinder that I would call quality girls. At least in terms of job, car brand, appearance, command of English language, conversation topics, and other aspects you can observe during a couple of dates. 

1. I am not looking for anything. I was commenting on western guys ending up with prostitutes as girlfriends or wifes. 

2. Fertility, age, or the number of Thai guys liking her are not criteria for a quality girl, at least not in my books. If that’s important for you — fair enough. But do you really wanna say there are no quality girls over the age of 30? 

3. Those girls that I mentioned solely for the purpose of giving an example do not look desperate to me at all, and I believe they could have many Thai guys. But maybe you know them better; fair enough. 

You mean quality hookers.......fair enough

1 hour ago, youreavinalaff said:

I can't see any good things there on which to base a relationship/marraige.

How about, don't be stupid and flash your money around from the off. Meet a lady, get to know her, learn to allow the relationship grow together. When the time is right and you have trust, both ways that is, then make the next decision.

That's what I and my wife did many years ago and we are still happily married.

It was meant to be a joke! Took for granted that most posters would understand that. 

23 minutes ago, Get Real said:

It was meant to be a joke! Took for granted that most posters would understand that. 

The problem is, I have seen a myriad of posts similar to this one where the poster really meant it.

I apologise if I misinterpreted yours.

11 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Oh lord, I have heard it all today. What about the "nanny state" can't we blame the western nany state too? And floride in water,  what about contrails, the Rothschilds, and the illuminati ?

Poor guy, likely never learned/socialized on  how to interact with women, divorced, ends up with a bar girl as a wife,  as they say "no fool like an old fool" Taken to the cleaners, discarded and murdered. And the cleaning crew will put the official tag "suicide" on it ... again.

"It makes your blood run cold and clot, Turn your insides into black pudding"

2 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I thought you were looking for 'quality', women in their 30s are past their most fertile years and they're available to you because Thai men don't want them. Yeah, for me they're perfect and suitably desperate.

My wife who was 28 when I met her had our son when she was 38, and no she wasn't desperate as we had been married 4 years by then.

15 hours ago, Kadilo said:

True for some. Others just love the money and the lifestyle. 

Forced.... yeh right. Advice to anyone wanting to live the dream here in LOS. If you’ve burned yr bridges in yr own country, come here and actually believe that the first bar girl who tells you you are are a sexy hansum man, you might as well go home right then....take a really good look in the mirror. There are many gold diggers all over the world and many in Asia...here life is cheap. If you want a decent partner look outside of the bar/ massage area...ok not all are bad but..if you spend yr retirement hanging out in bars what do you expect, these girls can be hard core and guys take the brain from yr d**ks..then maybe,just maybe you will be ok. How many stories do we have to read about guys being taken to the cleaners or guys committing suicide before we wake up... “ I had a great time she loved me but when I said I had no more money.....boom ..next!”.

I really can’t see why we discuss anything to do with money and bar girls anymore it should be common sense. Like the guys who come over here for a month a year but send their teerak 30000 baht a month so they don’t work bar. I mean come on wake up fellas you really think she’s gonna stay faithful? I see it every week taxi to airport taxi from airport...mindblowing how as men how totally stupid we can be. And yes I learned the hard way before anyone chooses to slate me. I’m taking common sense here.

15 hours ago, meatboy said:

that's a little bit strong.bar hookers as you call them are FORCED into being a bar girls.who have to keep mothers,lazy good for nothing fathers,boy friends and husbands who get them pregnant,then they piss off leaving the GF and kid.so please have a little bit of sympathy in your life.

Yeh like they give a damn for the guy they are duping?...well boo boo to them get off your ass and get a real job that doesn’t involve conning these poor schlucks that actually believe em. I have every sympathy I know life is hard...but hey it’s been hard on all of us we don’t go robbing vulnerable lost old men tho do we....?

4 hours ago, sanemax said:

We have discussed this in depth a few pages back and all you questions have been answered previously 

I don’t have time to read every post but I hope the family gets truth and if there was foul play then justice as well

18 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

The original thaivisa thread (and the sun story it links to) said the guy was living with the new girlfriend, the new girlfriend was asleep in bed when he jumped.

Exactly don't believe a word of this story from The Sun . 

He was living with his new gf and she was really upset and sorry he jumped over the balcony . There would have been nothing to gain from this, he was broke and decided to end it.  Suicides happens. 

20 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

He would have been entitled to 50% of everything acquired during the marriage..Whether that outweighed his lawyers fees, is another matter... 

usual thing conclusion definately suicide as its too hot for police to be bothered , ort opsy will say he was on drugs thought he could fly and committed suicide , a fool and his money are soon parted and all that , usual con my family needs a car for my sick aunty and a motorbike is needed for my brother as he cannot walk CUCKOO CUCKOO ! I can hear birds singing !! conclusion GET OUT OF THERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THE DEATH SQUAD IS COMING !! there is no fool like an old fool ! RIP !

Look , the Sun needs to get the facts right. 

First of all he was living with his new gf , not his ex wife who already dating a Norwegian guy so she was in Norway when this happened!  

Secondly if it was murder it must have been his new gf who did it? .  But look at this picture , does she look like a murderer, she clearly was very upset and sad.  

This is the picture of her taken minutes after it happened. 

No it was just another sad story that ended in a suicide . 

nintchdbpict000403171433.jpg?strip=all&w

8 hours ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Sure, if there’s only hookers in your world. Fair enough. 

Tinder=hookers. Dress it up how you like if it makes you feel better and keeps your conscience clear. 

Don't worry your secrets safe. 

1 hour ago, hottrader77 said:

usual thing conclusion definately suicide as its too hot for police to be bothered , ort opsy will say he was on drugs thought he could fly and committed suicide , a fool and his money are soon parted and all that , usual con my family needs a car for my sick aunty and a motorbike is needed for my brother as he cannot walk CUCKOO CUCKOO ! I can hear birds singing !! conclusion GET OUT OF THERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THE DEATH SQUAD IS COMING !! there is no fool like an old fool ! RIP !

I'm jealous... Saturday morning and I'm at work already.

You, on the other hand, are obviously just getting home from a massive night out.

Go sleep it off Champ, you'll be fine by about 5pm...

23 minutes ago, Hummin said:

"mine is different", and not like yours. 

We are all in the same shit

7F023938-29FF-4756-9120-5C0B21A5AD91.jpeg

You can only speak for yourself as you have no idea of anyone else's circumstances. 

23 hours ago, giddyup said:

Yeah, it's not like a western woman would cheat on you and clean out your bank account.

Don't marry a bar girl and you are a tiny bit more likely to find one here than in the west.

Archived