Booking Fee For Condo Purchase

The booking fee can be in cash but it won't be counted on the condo payment.

You can use the booking fee at the end of settlment for the sinking fund of other expenses assosiated with the purchase. Thats what I did, I paid my booking fee in cash but sent over 100% of the unit price via TT.

The booking fee should not be more than say 50,000 bht, depending on the unit price.

Hi,

I've more or less decided on a condo that I want to buy. Pls advise if it's necessary that the payment for the booking fee has to be remitted from the bank account in my home country to a Thai bank?

Thanks

The answer to this question is no. You can use any funds to pay the booking fee, as it is just that... a "reservation" if you will. It is the other moneys (price of the unit) that need to be transferred from bank to bank to ensure legality.

Also, booking fees are usually 50k (i.e. Noble) or 100k (i.e. Sansiri projects usually have a 100k booking).

Thanks guys

Hi,

I've more or less decided on a condo that I want to buy. Pls advise if it's necessary that the payment for the booking fee has to be remitted from the bank account in my home country to a Thai bank?

Thanks

The answer to this question is no. You can use any funds to pay the booking fee, as it is just that... a "reservation" if you will. It is the other moneys (price of the unit) that need to be transferred from bank to bank to ensure legality.

Also, booking fees are usually 50k (i.e. Noble) or 100k (i.e. Sansiri projects usually have a 100k booking).