Win lottery and can live anywhere you want

Wake Up

Just read in a similar TVF thread "So here is the dilema, if not Thailand then where?"

the following post:

Pattaya the best city in the world for the roughly 100,000 Westerners who live there, and the worst for almost anyone else

I like it, hit the nail right on the head.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bermannor said:

That's not an answer to the question! What do you think  the chances are that you are mentally and physically able to do it?

There is always somebody who knows somebody who is outside of the norm,

A lot more people are fit enough at 80 or 82 to do things. People understand diet and exercise a lot more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bermannor said:

Just read in a similar TVF thread "So here is the dilema, if not Thailand then where?"

the following post:

Pattaya the best city in the world for the roughly 100,000 Westerners who live there, and the worst for almost anyone else

I like it, hit the nail right on the head.

Cant swim at the beach, and no joke, I see used condoms in the water last time i visited there! The streets smells shit, and it is shitty town. But food, prices and services is good, and so is the nightlife, clubs and quality of live music from time to time. And a fear distance from the airport. 

Edited by Hummin

2 hours ago, Blue bruce said:

maybe the question should be if you could afford to live anywhere in the world, where would you choose to live. Where you live is all about what you can afford

Not always. Some rich people live really simple lives next to middle class people.

• Thanks 1