Do You Like To Sing?

AlexLah

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thithi or any other girly here, I would love to sing a duet with you all.

My endles love or any other English song, sanuk maak maak!

Why don't we set a date for us Karaoke superstars and just give it

a go?

I know a place where we can whatever we want to be without being bothered.

I love to sing but never in public!

So get a private karaoke room, bring along some friends or folks you otherwise want to torture, and have at it... :D

It gets easier with practice... Add in a couple beers or other alcoholic beverage of your choice, and pretty soon, you're Frank Sinatra reincarnated...

The reason I don't sing in public isn't because I'm shy or have a bad voice its because I'm so good, I wouldn't want to be snapped up by a record company, go on tour and make millions with girls flocking around and tracking my every move.....thats just not the lifestyle I want, I'm much happier remaining an anonymous nobody on this!! :o

Come on.....

We just need a few other people that like to try to sing.

I hope some girl can join so we can try a duet and have fun, thithi please join.

I already found a place where we can do that.

not with yr strawberry-seed-necklace on, plarex :D

Twithi Thithi, you now I only go for chocalate pie ore icecream.

We need some girls that can sing and do a duet and in between we load up on vodka and wikkie and have fun.

:o

Yes because elephant have feeling too.

I happened to sing a very sad song and sang it soooooo bad, that they forgot all about the story but had to cry about me.

You know some people even gace me money and asked me to stop singing.

That is why elephant cried as elephant feel sad manytimes because people laugh at elephant because have big ears and smelly sometimes.

Elephant have one of the best memory you know, so I reminded him of all the sad things that happened to him when he was young and tried to be big elephant.

He tried and tried and tried, but it took a long time so he went to his pappa and asked about that, pappa when will I be big and strong like you.

And papa just laughed, you know, it is sad story same like I was singing, tried to be like big superstar and people laugh untill they cry.

Something like that.

:o