Man dies in fall while urinating from shophouse balcony in Nakhon Pathom

webfact

Man dies in fall while urinating from shophouse balcony in Nakhon Pathom

By The Nation

np.jpg

FILE photo/Google maps

A man believed to have been drunk fell to his death from a balcony on the fourth floor of a shophouse in Nakhon Pathom’s Nakhon Chaisi district early on Friday, police said.

Urai Kaewsimma, 38, from Roi Et, was found dead with head injuries on the ground behind a four-storey shophouse in Tambon Khun Kaew at 4.30am.

Police found no trace of fighting or foul play inside his room but discovered a trace of urine on the balcony along with a chair.

His friend, Prapas Mayotha, 42, told police that he lived on the fourth floor with Urai. Prapas said Uthai had returned from drinking outside and often urinated by climbing on the chair and releaving himself to the ground below.

Police suspect that he accidentally fell while urinating.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30345698

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-05-18
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

Pissing into wind from the forth floor is not on my bucket list stay alive just buy a bucket at least its not raining Brits just piss.

Agreed. A shop house sometimes only offer a hong nam on the ground floor,... A bucket or the likes would be a better option.  NOT A CHAIR and over the edge.   

I feel at the ripe old age of 38, Urai had some problems. Certainly with ALCOHOL, and whatever.  RIP to Urai.

I read these type of stories to see who's going to be the first one to say the victim was pushed and how many posts it takes before that pops up. 

A trail of urine from a guy with a history of taking a whizz while standing on his balcony on a chair and there are still conspiracy theorists. 

• Like 2

" often urinated by climbing on the chair and relieving himself to the ground below."

Not toilet trained as a youngster,or did not know what a toilet is,or trying to save

water,take your pick.

regards worgeordie

21 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

" often urinated by climbing on the chair and relieving himself to the ground below."

Not toilet trained as a youngster,or did not know what a toilet is,or trying to save

water,take your pick.

regards worgeordie

or renting a shop house

I can't say I feel sorry for him... having a bloke urinate over the balcony can't be a plesant experience for those living / walking under him.