Video: Not all Thai women are gold diggers - but this one shows her true colors!

rooster59

Troll posts have been removed.  

A post containing offensive language has been removed:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

interesting thing most thais know and readily recognize a benz but if a rather normal benz is parked next to a ferrari or lamborghini most thai's will not realize and just be star struck by the benz. i have seen this happen.

dont need a benz to get a date with a bus stop girl, often an invitation to starbucks is all it takes

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, atyclb said:

interesting thing most thais know and readily recognize a benz but if a rather normal benz is parked next to a ferrari or lamborghini most thai's will not realize and just be star struck by the benz. i have seen this happen.

And often it's just a lowly C class, which in Germany is one step down from the taxis. Fairly rare to see a proper S here.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, DrTuner said:
1 hour ago, atyclb said:

And often it's just a lowly C class, which in Germany is one step down from the taxis. Fairly rare to see a proper S here.

after my first visit to germany and saw all the taxis i never thought the same about benz.   in italy i never saw a ferrari taxi

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, atyclb said:

after my first visit to germany and saw all the taxis i never thought the same about benz.   in italy i never saw a ferrari taxi

I never saw Rolls Royce taxis in the UK either. But wait, that's a German company now. I think it's BMW...

Not all cabs in Germany are Benz, I drove a Volvo on weekends when I studied. 

I had colleagues who put 1 million km on one engine/car of a Mercedes Benz Diesel. 

Edited by jenny2017
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

This was done in another variation on YouTube from the west. Getting totally out of control. 

First time I saw this "prank" was in the sixties but I am sure that the principle has been there since the stone ages.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, notasmartassknowitallfarag said:

I think the majority of these videos are set up and the guy knows the girl. It would be a little bizarre for her to just get up and say oh I’ll take a lift now. 

really? any city in the world for sure. of course they do

The prankster is really a nice guy and deserves to find a nice girl in Thailand. 

I would have allowed the sl**t to entertain me for a few nights with full service on my engine  :crazy:, ...before dumping. terminating the "relationship" and exposing her only then ! :sleep:

Edited by observer90210

55 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

I never saw Rolls Royce taxis in the UK either. But wait, that's a German company now. I think it's BMW...

Not all cabs in Germany are Benz, I drove a Volvo on weekends when I studied. 

I had colleagues who put 1 million km on one engine/car of a Mercedes Benz Diesel. 

for your standard diesel engine which is made by volkswagen. 1.9 diesel turbo. same engine in skoda, bm, vw and others. good engine. most rolls royce are now 7 series bm's in disguise

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

for your standard diesel engine which is made by volkswagen. 1.9 diesel turbo. same engine in skoda, bm, vw and others. good engine. most rolls royce are now 7 series bm's in disguise

I drove a 244 DL and I never had the feeling that it was a Volkswagen engine. Nor did the engine somehow look like a VW engine to me. 

Volvo bought engines from Volkswagen, that's true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volvo_200_Series

Edited by jenny2017

1 minute ago, jenny2017 said:

I drove a 244 DL and I never had the feeling that it was a Volkswagen engine. Nor did the engine somehow look like a VW engine to me. 

Volvo bought engines from Volkswagen, that's true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volvo_200_Series

well, not all of them of course. but a lot and that diesel engine they brought out could be punished without destroying the engine. germans smart, they know their shit

ever fancy some car nonsing, check out romans international. amazing

• Like 1

I think it's a stupid video. 

Woman like to have a man with a good income, good job. It makes evolutionary sense. Once they get kids they want safety and stability. Life will be much harder when a guy earns only a little bit of money.