Video: Farang to the rescue after soi dog takes a beating from motorcycle taxi guy

webfact

52 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Dear, farang! Dogs are not listed as people. It´s an animal. Actually it goes under the family of mammals.

Also, humans belong to mammals, because they give birth to babies. 

Really, is this the new definition of what a mammal is?

Someone should inform the biologists that they have it all wrong.

Which group of animals do the 'egg laying' Duck Billed Platypus fit into, are these now re-classified as non flying birds or warm blooded reptiles?

1 hour ago, jenny2017 said:

Dear, farang! Dogs are not listed as people. It´s an animal. Actually it goes under the family of mammals.

And that was relevant how. Did you just list dogs as humans or people?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, secondfusilier said:

Really, is this the new definition of what a mammal is?

Someone should inform the biologists that they have it all wrong.

Which group of animals do the 'egg laying' Duck Billed Platypus fit into, are these now re-classified as non flying birds or warm blooded reptiles?

There always has to be one. :giggle:

Smart Alic.jpg

26 minutes ago, 300sd said:

Dear so called people, some people act more like animals and some animals more like people. "The more people I meet the more I like my dog", seems quite appropriate at times like this!

Yeah, sure! You like dogs better than people. That´s perfectly ok. I just hope that you ain´t getting so stupid that you put on a shirt that is trying to state that dogs are people.

If they are, or are not, more like people is irrelevant. That deos not make them people.

5 minutes ago, Dexlowe said:

I was under the impression that he is taking the dog OFF the street. If so, how can he be adding to the problem?

He takes a few off the street but by no means all, read his blog and you will see that.

59 minutes ago, Antonymous said:

Mrs Antonymous loves hers and we wear them regularly when out walking with dogs. We are not stupid.

Okey! Then there is only one other solution. That would be difficulty to read and understand what has just been read.

Edited by Get Real
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Get Real said:

I just hope that you ain´t getting so stupid that you put on a shirt that is trying to state that dogs are people.

JFC, it's a joke! How can you be so dense?

Nobody thinks dogs are people.

4 hours ago, Happy enough said:

i used to eat dog biscuits. they were alright. no different to the biscuits you'd get in a 24 hour ration pack. shit stoppers haha

My rat-packs always had garibaldi biscuits; they were the second course.  The first course - steak and kidney pudding; ****in delicious!

4 hours ago, johng said:

Quite often I see them sleeping inside the store..so I go to the cashier and ask

"how much for a kilogram of dog" that sometimes gets the mutt shooed out for a while. ?

Often I just peer in the window and ask ... "How much for that doggie in the window"

• Like 1
  • Confused 1