Need Movies For My Creative Vision:m

damian5000

Looking for someone in Chiang Mai that has a computer and a decent selection of movies (avi/mpg/mp4 etc... formats) to transfer to my Creative Vision:M. Also if possible, download and update my player's firmware. I have all the cables etc... Anyone that can help out, please PM me or reply here. Can pay some baht for the help...thanks!

- Damian

Looking for someone in Chiang Mai that has a computer and a decent selection of movies (avi/mpg/mp4 etc... formats) to transfer to my Creative Vision:M. Also if possible, download and update my player's firmware. I have all the cables etc... Anyone that can help out, please PM me or reply here. Can pay some baht for the help...thanks!

- Damian

search the net a little bit and you shall seek!. all for free. a good place to start is the internet forum on thaivisa.

I know it's all out there. The logistics is the problem. I don't have a computer so downloading huge movie files and getting them transferred to my creative vision:m is not so easy at the "cafes".

- Damian

search the net a little bit and you shall seek!. all for free. a good place to start is the internet forum on thaivisa.