Urgent Help - invitation letter ?

40 minutes ago, phuketrichard said:

BUT what about Filipino passports

No different than anybody else that gets the 30 day visa exempt entry under the standard visa exempt entry scheme.

Those that get their visa exempt entries from a bilateral agreement cannot apply for the 30 day extension but they are not limited to 2 per calendar year at border crossings.

40 minutes ago, phuketrichard said:

Same as Cambodians/laos passports

Cambodians only get a 14 day entry and Laotians get a 30 day entry under a bilateral agreement.

Thanks all. Thank a lot !

I am very very disappointed, we really tried everything we could, and we have any proof in the world.

Some people said in the North it is easier and we can get it, but then one woman from here said even the North asked her for the letter and they even call the guy right there.

Another agency said for 250$ they give it to us in the North with no problem, no letters ( guess not that legal )

We are in a bad situation after all the effort since our relationships seems to be in danger. It puts a lot of pressure.

This was just the first sign for the difficult future I gonna have dating a Vietnamese woman.

f*k  ? 

15 minutes ago, Rob4 said:

We are in a bad situation after all the effort since our relationships seems to be in danger. It puts a lot of pressure.

This was just the first sign for the difficult future I gonna have dating a Vietnamese woman.

If this small thing puts a lot of pressure on you already, you will be surprised which other things life has for you in the future ?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, jackdd said:

If this small thing puts a lot of pressure on you already, you will be surprised which other things life has for you in the future ?

You right, totally. I mean that it puts pressure to realise that even a simple visa for her is impossible. What is going to happen in the West ? I feel really sorry for her.

thanks.

14 minutes ago, Rob4 said:

You right, totally. I mean that it puts pressure to realise that even a simple visa for her is impossible. What is going to happen in the West ? I feel really sorry for her.

Perhaps check with a a few travel agencies. I suspect they might be able to help with the letter for a fee.

3 hours ago, Rob4 said:

thanks.

Why don't you do the visa exempt and extend by 30 days?

On 5/25/2018 at 12:04 AM, Rob4 said:

We have:

1. proof of a lot of money in her account

2. proof of work for her in vietnam

3. hotels

4. flights tickets go and back

Go to a local travel agent and he will sort out the visa issues for you Vietnamese friend. You should not have any issue getting a TV to Thailand that you can extend for an additional 30 days.

Edited by onera1961