Watch Dramatic Police Raid To Capture Renegade Monk (Video)

webfact

4 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Again, answer to this 'exact thread' could you be wrong about your religion? Could it all be made up and meaningless? 

Yes or no?

are you insane? I answered you four times already. in any form possible.  even in your preferred form :

10 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Reply to this exact thread with a 'yes' or a 'no'. It will take 5 seconds.

9 minutes ago, Matt96 said:

yes

but seems like you just can accept my answer therefore keep asking again and again...

or you are just playing nasty - run out of arguments and pretending to be inadequate.

or you dont want to answer my questions. lol

Edited by Matt96

1 minute ago, Matt96 said:

are you insane? I answered you four times already. in any form possible.  even in your preferred form :

but seems like you just can accept my answer therefore keep asking again and again...

or you are just playing nasty - run out of arguments and pretending to be inadequate.

Answer directly to post #63. Once you've done that, I will answer your questions.

I can be wrong about anything - my religion, your religion any other's person religion. same as anyone else.

I didn't ask you that. Simply reply 'yes' or 'no' to post 63 or don't. Up to you. 

1 minute ago, rkidlad said:

I didn't ask you that. Simply reply 'yes' or 'no' to post 63 or don't. Up to you.  

I am not your servant. I answer questions in the form I prefer. and I never told you to answer my question in the form I choose (but you did not answer at all anyway)

if your are not OK with it - it's your problem, not mine.

answer all my questions first and I will answer yours. that's all I can offer.

2 minutes ago, Matt96 said:

I am not your servant. I answer questions in the form I prefer. and I never told you to answer my question in the form I choose (but you did not answer at all anyway)

if your are not OK with it - it's your problem, not mine.

answer all my questions first and I will answer yours. that's all I can offer.

I really don't know why you won't answer 'yes' or 'no' directly to post #63. It would take you 5 seconds and then I can answer your questions.

Again, if you won't answer a simple 'yes' or 'no' to post #63 we cannot continue. 

2 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Again, if you won't answer a simple 'yes' or 'no' to post #63 we cannot continue. 

if you dont want to continue - up to you. you are just fabricating pretext not to answer.

up to you. both of us know that you lost.

4 minutes ago, Matt96 said:

if you dont want to continue - up to you. you are just fabricating pretext not to answer.

up to you. both of us know that you lost.

I'm not here to win or lose.

Answer directly 'yes' or 'no' to post #63. The rest is up to you.....

answer my questions. the rest is up to you.

you listened too much of your left-liberal atheist propaganda that "those who believe in God will never admit they can be wrong"

and you simply can't believe that you cant' catch me with this. lol

Edited by Matt96

9 minutes ago, Matt96 said:

answer my questions. the rest is up to you.

you listened too much of your left-liberal atheist propaganda that "those who believe in God will never admit they can be wrong"

and you simply can't believe that you cant' catch me with this. lol

Answer post #63. It's really easy to do. 

2 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

I absolutely will. Just answer post #63. Will take a brilliant man like you 5 seconds. 

i answered you already. now it is your turn. you can answer my questions in any form.

i answered you already. now it is your turn. you can answer my questions in any form.

No, you didn't.

Answer post #63 directly. You could have done this an hour ago yet you're choosing not to. You're the one making this much harder than it needs to be. It will take you literally 5 seconds. 

4 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

No, you didn't. 

yes i did. you are just pretending i did not in order not to answer my questions.

you can ask me a thousand times -the answer will be the same. so I recommend you to write the next reply when you will have anything new to say - answers to my questions, for example.

if you will keep asking me to answer the question I've already answered - I will not write anything.

the answer forever will be - I've already answered.

Edited by Matt96

2 minutes ago, Matt96 said:

yes i did. you are just pretending i did not in order not to answer my questions.

you can ask me a thousand times -the answer will be the same. so I recommend you to write the next reply when you will have anything new to say - answers to my questions, for example.

Answer directly to post #63. You haven't done this once.

I'm waiting......

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 3:07 PM, Golden Triangle said:

I've seen more drama in an episode of Crossroads:stoner:

You non Brits may need to Google that ??

Or Coronation Street. 

21 hours ago, Matt96 said:

nobody has a right to judge others. also do you, foreigner, really think you know about Buddhism more than those who was born in this culture same as dozens of his ancestors?

lol

" do you, foreigner, really think you know about Buddhism more than those who was born in this culture same as dozens of his ancestors?"

My guess is it's entirely possible.

On 5/25/2018 at 12:07 PM, colinneil said:

Good point mate, but he thought he was untouchable, so never bothered to get off the bed.

It looked like he was only awoken at the last minute by several torches and the disturbance of his mozzie net, not the trundle of a dozen automatic weapon-wealding officers and multiple mallet hits to the door(that mozzie net gave them more hassle than the front door), I always knew the locals were good at sleeping but this was a cracking example!