Muscle spasms/cramps

anchadian

10 hours ago, atyclb said:

i tried to find it but did not.

can you link to a medical-scientific site that elaborates on this?

since i used to like the tv series star trek this palm stuff might pertain to vulcans

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/29/2018 at 11:19 AM, GeKoSc said:

I eat every day a good peace of water melon which has helped me to get rid of the leg cramps....make sure to select those which are not imported from China.... 

Why's that? Chinese watermelons devoid of what?

On 5/29/2018 at 5:10 PM, Lacessit said:

Er - the quinine content of tonic water is limited to less than 100 mg/L. The recommended dose of quinine for night cramps is 500 - 1000 mg. So at minimum, the OP would have to drink 5 litres of gin and tonic. Anaesthetised is the wrong adjective - paralytic, perhaps?

Then dead (but well preserved). sorry, couldn't resist.

On 6/1/2018 at 2:43 AM, OmarZaid said:

there are photo-neuro-receptors in the palms (nowhere else) ... in the east one can still see stature of folks facing the sun )Like Pythagorous) palms up --- Try it ... you will experience them after about ten minutes ... kinda like a solar lamp-heat with a sensation of holding a ball ... gets stronger the longer held towards the sun (Best at 90%)  Naive American Shamans say the palms receive healing from the sun and distribute it's power (Chi) throughout the body ... best when feet are bare and on the ground --- better closer to tree roots or sandy shore lines . . .  this made a great deal of difference to my MS and energy levels ... I begin to sag if I abandon the practice for more than 2 weeks.

Thank you.

On 6/3/2018 at 1:03 PM, OmarZaid said:

experience is also empirical eh?

You wish.

"there are photo-neuro-receptors in the palms " and the Moon is made of green cheese!  Many used to think the earth was flat also! :whistling:

3 hours ago, lvr181 said:

You wish.

"there are photo-neuro-receptors in the palms " and the Moon is made of green cheese!  Many used to think the earth was flat also! :whistling:

try it ... then mock me

3 hours ago, lvr181 said:

You wish.

BTW: recent literature reports suggest that neurotubules are not structural framework components as once thought (scaffolding) but are hollow vents that transmit photons and other quarks which are needed by every cell to initiate each chemical reaction ... so there's a whole new world of inquiry opening up ... might even inform us of the cheese's color   ?

4 hours ago, OmarZaid said:

BTW: recent literature reports suggest that neurotubules are not structural framework components as once thought (scaffolding) but are hollow vents that transmit photons and other quarks which are needed by every cell to initiate each chemical reaction ... so there's a whole new world of inquiry opening up ... might even inform us of the cheese's color   ?

Please post up this literature.

19 hours ago, faraday said:

Please post up this literature.

It seems to be mushrooming but goes unnoticed

https://www.google.com/search?q=microtubules%2C+photons&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b

There is a whole new realm of quantum bio-physics opening up, which appears to be leaving the chemical paradigm in the dust

I wrote a bit on it here in the opening section of a recent paper on sexology

here: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3137868

Cheers

19 hours ago, lvr181 said:

There could be other valid reasons for the results claimed. :thumbsup:

It seems to be mushrooming but goes unnoticed

https://www.google.com/search?q=microtubules%2C+photons&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b

There is a whole new realm of quantum bio-physics opening up, which appears to be leaving the chemical paradigm in the dust

I wrote a bit on it here in the opening section of a recent paper on sexology

here: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3137868

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/1/2018 at 8:54 PM, atyclb said:

cool as i was worried there might be a completely revised guyton physiology out.

Considering the hands are among the first to overcome plasticity and develop volitional obedience by grasping things in the cradle, the theory is not far fetched

I submit this is why Pythagoras rose early to greet the sun, palm's forward

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/422069/the-puzzling-role-of-biophotons-in-the-brain/

Archived