Selling Townhouse?

In the process of selling two town houses in Bangkok. Both are paid for and no liens on the properties. Both in my wife’s name.

My question is are they called free hold?

What is the definition of free hold when I see a property advertised?

The term freehold can only apply to the ownership of  land and the building(s) on that land.The townhouses to which  you refer to are freehold.

The term  can not  be applied to condominiums.

1 minute ago, Delight said:

The term freehold can only apply to the ownership of  land and the building(s) on that land.The townhouses to which  you refer to are freehold.

The term  can not  be applied to condominiums.

Thanks so much!

Just been advised that this is called a Twin house. Two houses with one shared wall in between???

Thanks for the information. going to list on TV. Put ad on the site, went to pay and thought just use CC, wrong. I  had to use PayPal or send to an Account  at Siam bank. I just got my Niece to pay on her Phone. Took her about two minutes.

On 5/29/2018 at 8:51 AM, allen303 said:

had to use PayPal or send to an Account  at Siam bank.

I thought you can use a credit card to pay with PayPal, even if you are don't have a PayPal account?

6 hours ago, blackcab said:

I thought you can use a credit card to pay with PayPal, even if you are don't have a PayPal account?

Maybe, have a going to check later today and reset my old PP account. It was just easy to have my Niece pay on her phone and hand her the 300. Took her about 2 minute at the most. You ever been to Laos on visa run?