Advice needed on yearly accounts

Hi Guys this is my first time on this forum . I have found myself in a predicament and I am hoping that someone out there can give me constructive advice rather than negative .

A number of years ago I formed a sleeping company and every May I have had a telephone call from my accountant to go and sign my yearly accounts , up until 2015 / 2016 I used the accountants address and then changed it . In May 2017 I once again visited my accountant and I signed and paid her for accounts ending 2016 . I recently started to receive letters written in Thai language and it was my intention to take them to my accountant when I would be signing off the latest accounts , unfortunately the accountant has not been in touch with me , so two weeks ago I went to the office only to find it empty , there was worse news to come when I took the Thai written letters to a translator only to find that my accounts year ending 2016  which I had signed off and paid for had not been submitted , I now find myself having to pay a fine of up to 16,000 Thai baht plus having the 2015/2016 accounts resubmitted as well as knowing full well that this years accounts (2017) will also be outstanding . The accountant I used seemed very efficient and over the years I have used them I decided for safe keeping I would leave all copies of my accounts in their office , the only items I have are my company stamp and the original documents and yes I set this company up to purchase a plot of land . I have in the past week been to another accountant and asked them for advice , in short their answer was ‘ until your current accountant clears all debts owed by your company there is nothing we can do ‘ , the only debts will be the fines for late submission of company accounts . If anyone out there can offer constructive advice it would be most appreciated . I have come to the conclusion that my accountant is no longer in business and the contact number I have is just ringing out !