"I'm handicapped - by the economy" foul mouthed airport taxi driver gives excuse for illegal parking

webfact

"I'm handicapped - by the economy" foul mouthed airport taxi driver gives excuse for illegal parking

8pm.jpg

Picture: Manager Online

A foul mouthed taxi driver laid into a member of the public who said he should not park in the area reserved for the handicapped at Suvarnabhumi Airport.

In a tirade the driver said: "I can park here. I am handicapped - by the economy".

The story was shared in Line messages posted on the Facebook account of Prajya Phil Aura-Ek.

The member of the public seems to have been a woman according to the Line messages.

Manager reported that airport authorities were contacting the relevant people to make sure taxis were not using the handicapped parking areas.

Source: Manager Online

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-30

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Manager reported that airport authorities were contacting the relevant people to make sure taxis were not using the handicapped parking areas.

...without handing over a donation for ensuring any violations are ignored.

• Confused 3

4 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

I would totally agree with his view but add sterling and falling red wine consumption. 

Red wine?

In Thailand?

Expensive & disgusting.

Edited by hansnl
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, Darcula said:

Most people would make up for that handicap by using their braincells. But this guy seems to be already bankrupt in that department.

A lack of brain cells may well qualify him as being  handicapped... but I don't think he's alone in that department

a high percentage or taxi drivers are a little short on something!!

a young thai woman sat beside me with a t shirt reading ''I'm allergic to stupidity ,I break out in sarcasim''. I found it very clever and asked her ''I like your T,do you know what it means'' ??...'' me no speak English me''.....thais should avoid western humour ..

Edited by mok199
speliings

37 minutes ago, mok199 said:

a young thai woman sat beside me with a t shirt reading ''I'm allergic to stupidity ,I break out in sarcasim''. I found it very clever and asked her ''I like your T,do you know what it means'' ??...'' me no speak English me''.....thais should avoid western humour ..

Reminds me of my favourite all time T-shirt, seen on a nice young lady in a Big C shopping mall in a ordinary Bangkok suburb

‘Blow Job Queen’

?

And there, my friends, speaks the authentic voice of the Thai people; out of the mouths of babes, or retards, or pi**ed off taxi drivers, what does it matter. He's saying what a lot of people are thinking.