Neighbor - Undesirable alien?

2 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Have a shower, spray some Febeze around and stick on some aftershave...

Disconnect your doorbell and crack a beer ?

..he's 100% disabled..so i doubt he can do any of those things.

Edited by tandor

18 minutes ago, tandor said:

..he's 100% disabled..so i doubt he can do any of those things.

What does 100% disabled mean ?? I'm partially deaf, if I was fully deaf, I would be disabled. Would I be 100% disabled, or just 100% deaf !!

If he really can't do any of those things, then I guess the neighbor might have a valid point ??

3 hours ago, dragons70 said:

Not sure if that advice is 100% correct? Immigration are the police, just working in a seperate division of the RTP. They have the same powers as all other police in Thailand.  Yes the immigration police may refer the matter to patrol level officers or the Tourist police, but they are able to investigate/take action if they choose to...After all, nearly every foreigner living in Thailand is an alien of some sort? 

Complaining about an argumentative, belligerent neighbor is hardly something you would report to immifrations. 

Yes the immigration police may refer the matter to patrol level officers or the Tourist police

They aren't a secretarial service. If anything they'd tell you to hop on down to the police station to file a complaint yourself. Or maybe they'd just tell you to bugger off.

NB Immigration police don't deal with parking  infractions or seat belt violations either.

3 hours ago, dragons70 said:

Fact is they are a division of the RTP. They are not, as in the US or UK, their own government department.

He didn't say they were a separate department or separate ministry  or that they weren't a part of the Royal Thai Police or mention anything about the US or UK.

They would not process what amounts to a minor criminal complaint. They would send the person making the complaint to the separate division of police that deal with such matters. 

It seems the neighbour enters the apartment without being invited. How do they get into the apartment? It could also be a case of breaking and entering if previous permission has not been given by the occupant

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Sokolov said:

He complains about smell from my apartment

Stop the smell coming from your apartment and then he will stop complaining .

Are you cooking in your apartment , using that stinking fish sauce ?

That stinking fish sauce stinks the whole building out  and the smell is sickening and the smell just lingers for hours

28 minutes ago, cat handler said:

don’t be a wuss, get a gun, next time he come see over point it in his face and say bang, next time you’re a dead man.

What a totally irresponsible and ridiculous suggestion.

3 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

What does 100% disabled mean ?? I'm partially deaf, if I was fully deaf, I would be disabled. Would I be 100% disabled, or just 100% deaf !!

If he really can't do any of those things, then I guess the neighbor might have a valid point ??

In my opinion, 100% disabled means you are incapable of self care at the most basic levels. For example: Stephen Hawking was 100% disabled. Christopher Reeve was 100% disabled. 

It's pretty simple, really.

4 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

..i have no idea cc...here is the OP post..."

Sadly, I have got a neighbor that create nothing but problems. Harassing me by ringing the doorbell always. He complains about smell from my apartment and send the apartment complex security guards to inspect my apartment. He is threatening and has been trespassing in my apartment twice.

According to Thai law trespassing is illegal, but my problem is burden of proof. I am 100% disabled, so I cannot defend myself against this bully. Is there anything I can do other than move? Can I complain to the Immigration and get them to declare him an undesirable alien?"

...best take it up with him...most countries base degrees of disability on a point system.

8 hours ago, dragons70 said:

Fact is they are a division of the RTP. They are not, as in the US or UK, their own government department. Yes they have a seperate purpose, but they are not seperate to RTP...

What you say is true; however, the immigration police address immigration issues not public harassment. The OP has stated no issues with his neighbor's visa or extension status.