Police chiefs plan drug war in Pattaya

Rimmer

6 hours ago, The manic said:

Nothing to do with age at all! Drug use unites generations....ever been to Glastonbury.  Ever heard of Keith Richards?  Most young people welcome the offer and are not irritated....just want an honest deal 

I don't have an opinion on what someone chooses to do with their own body, especially if they aren't harming anyone else along the way.

But I do find the lowlife on the beach road most irritating. I don't want them to approach nor speak to me.

In another age, I would simply smite the cur.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/jun/02/legalise-cannabis-treasury-3bn-drugs

8 hours ago, JamJar said:

I don't have an opinion on what someone chooses to do with their own body, especially if they aren't harming anyone else along the way.

But I do find the lowlife on the beach road most irritating. I don't want them to approach nor speak to me.

In another age, I would simply smite the cur.

As I mentionex earlier I have never been offered drugs on BR or WS in 28 years. Never smelt dope either. But dealers like all traders and hawkers have a job to do which involves approaching potential customers.  WS is riddled with undercover cops anyway. I would imagine whatever drug dealer are working are selling rubbish or working for the police to entrap people . The Midnight Express syndrome. Below is a more rational, though belated approach.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/jun/02/legalise-cannabis-treasury-3bn-drugs

What with the war on drugs and Pattaya Police getting tough on motorist/motorcyclists where are they going to get all the extra police from.  Oops! silly me  why the inactive post where else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So their stupid level of understanding drugs is similar of western country 50 years ago... Now the world knows that the war on drugs is definitively lost, but not in Thailand it seems ?

On 6/2/2018 at 2:51 AM, scubascuba3 said:

I'd like the police to tackle the marijuana and cocaine issue on beach road. i get approached about 20 times everytime i walk along Beach Road

Approached 20 times by and for what?  LB's?

I live here and walk it a lot.

Your comment is BS.

I do get approached, but never ever more then twice on a walk and nothing the past few weeks.

Your comment is BS.
I do get approached, but never ever more then twice on a walk and nothing the past few weeks.

You are probably very old and look it so they don't offer drugs. In the evening if i walk to walking street on beach road i get offered marijuana and cocaine numerous times by shady thai guys, probably boyfriends of some of the girls working

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:
11 hours ago, bkk6060 said:
Your comment is BS.

You are probably very old and look it so they don't offer drugs. In the evening if i walk to walking street on beach road i get offered marijuana and cocaine numerous times by shady thai guys, probably boyfriends of some of the girls working

I look squared away, so guess they must not get the impression that I am a dope fiend.

• 2 weeks later...

Does this mean they are offering discounts or setting up legalised use rooms like other countries do?.

Im sure they get a slice of the pie already.

Plus many other pies here too.

Maybe its a way to remove the small timers and increase the profit take.

No one actually believes they eradicate anything here.

Just lip service...???

On 6/6/2018 at 4:21 AM, bkk6060 said:

I look squared away, so guess they must not get the impression that I am a dope fiend.

Old people? Like Keith Richards? The drug using community has no age barriers. Just because peope are offering drugs does not mean They have any. The coke will be powdered stone mixed with quinine etc. WS has a plain clothed cop every ten metres. Only fools buy or sell on the street. Have you ever smelled Ganga in the streets of Pattaya? I have not. The drug of choice here is red bull and vodka. Mores the pity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1