Competent Dashcam Installer In Lampang?

MW72

Can anyone recommend a competent auto shop in Lampang that can install a dash cam for me? Got one for the girlfriend and she got the local guy to install it. It is not too bad a job. Could be a little tidier and we still have to plug the dam thing into the power point/cigarette lighter every time we get in the car. I want it wired directly to the fuse for something like the wipers so that every time we get in and start the car it will power up automatically. Lampang is the nearest city to us so does anyone know any good places?

Cheers.

I managed to find a couple using Google. Here is the link for the one I went to. https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/พารากอนซาวด์+จ.ลำปาง/@18.2773128,99.485202,19z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x30d96b8e59bb6ed5:0x77360b11d31263d4!8m2!3d18.2773115!4d99.4857495?hl=en

They had the best reviews and they did  great job. They didn't speak much English but managed to get across what I wanted through the GF. Left the car and went for a walk round Makro for an hour and they called to say they were finished. Cost me 300 Baht which is quite steep for an hour's work but I was just happy to get the job done properly. They have a nice shop and look really professional. You can always tell when you walk in and the place is clean and doesn't have tools lying all over the place.

Archived