Video: Big Bike vs Pick-up: Pattaya highway race ends in gun drawn

webfact

4 hours ago, Vacuum said:

Thainess!  A couple of years in the slammer should teach him some manners....

..they/them/he/she would have no idea why they were sent there...Lala-land.

• Like 1

Any bike is faster than most cars... The drunk small dicks (in slow cars) are very sensitive and afraid to lose face, and thus become dangerous in all kinds of ways.
Be smart and let the small drunk dicks go; YOU live longer and they die sooner 1f642.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, catman20 said:

man with the gun off duty police man properly 

I don't get it, why did he have to pull his gun out?

What's the function of threatening the bikers? Did they hurt him in any way?

Why is the gun wielder not locked up, gun confiscated, never to have a gun licence again if he had one. 

This is just nonsense, carrying and going armed in public threatening behaviour, one year in jail, no argument. 

All parties involved:
Speeding, reckless driving, dangerous driving endangering others
Pickup:

Assault with a deadly weapon

End result:
All forgiven over wais.  Government officials worry about city image.  Although caught on video, no charges against those breaking the law and showing total disregard for public safety. 

Amazing Thailand - Priceless!

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, kannot said:

lets guess, the man with gun.....................nothing happened,  he'll be back at it again tomorrow

Well Said there is a video showing the guy had a gun he should be done for danger driving and threating with a gun no licence no doubt no he said sorry that was good enough farlang be fine ! and told if you was not here in Thailand this would not had happen !

11 hours ago, webfact said:

But they did say that it was all terrible for the image of Pattaya.

Don't worry about some clowns running around brandishing guns at each other!

Just a concern about "image". :post-4641-1156693976:

11 hours ago, thaifan01 said:

Morons!! All of them. Not sure whats the right solution except throwing the idiots in jail. Maybe start seizing the vehicles so it really hurts, including trucks. Something have to be done, thats for sure.

But I would not put my savings on it...

Easy one in the states the guy would have shot him not just pulled the gun on him

7 hours ago, JulesMad said:

Any bike is faster than most cars... The drunk small dicks (in slow cars) are very sensitive and afraid to lose face, and thus become dangerous in all kinds of ways.
Be smart and let the small drunk dicks go; YOU live longer and they die sooner 1f642.png

Studies have shown that people who always focus on dick size are more often than not latent homosexuals.

3 hours ago, wvavin said:

Just sincerely wish this pickup guys would crash within this week and be handicapped for the rest of their lives. 

I had some " C U next Thursday" follow me on Sunday afternoon, he / it was sitting 2 inches from my rear end while I'm trying to overtake a line of traffic, flashing his headlights and ducking left and right to try to get past, I eventually moved over when it was safe to do so, he then ran into the back of the car that was in front of me, serves the dick right. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

In Europe 2 years in jail at least..

Why do some people think Europe is one country with the same concequences? It is a continent with dozens of countries and while you might get prison time in one you could easily get a fine in others or even a medal in places like Albania or Kosovo.