British boxer found in a bloodbath after altercation with Thai wife in Lampang

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

If you are in a small room and you try to hit someone  , it would be very unlikely that you would not connect with them .

Its quite probable that she is lying , trying to plead self defense and get off attempted murder charges 

depends on how drunk he is or how hard his punch can be. some people can not punch hard. 

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

If you are in a small room and you try to hit someone  , it would be very unlikely that you would not connect with them .

Its quite probable that she is lying , trying to plead self defense and get off attempted murder charges 

a Thai person or Thai gal lying? it has happened through the cracked sideways smile. 

2 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

depends on how drunk he is or how hard his punch can be. some people can not punch hard. 

Eh, he didnt even punch her , what difference would his ability to punch hard have ? 

1 minute ago, NetJunkie said:

Did you even read the article?

"who is learning Thai boxing " One would presume he is on an Ed Visa

Presumption is a dangerous thing, it might even have caused this particular incident.

13 hours ago, robblok said:

Poor guy,

Lucky guy too that the police came to help I mean he could have bled to death in his drunken state. Not going to comment on the razor on the table.

I do wonder do all Brits have those kinds of bed-sheets or is the guy just a little nationalistic. 

You should see one's undergarments.

13 hours ago, Bullie said:

That's the reason why I have a full-blown cutthroat razor lying right next to the bed, at all times.

To defend myself against my drunken spouse.

why marry him or stay married to him in that case.

13 hours ago, Bullie said:

That's the reason why I have a full-blown cutthroat razor lying right next to the bed, at all times.

To defend myself against my drunken spouse.

why marry him or stay married to him in that case.

30 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Eh, he didnt even punch her , what difference would his ability to punch hard have ? 

He tried to with a swing and a miss. Maybe he did or maybe he didn't, but he is no innocent baby. At least he did not get his penis sliced off. Good education for him to have No Next time. 

2 hours ago, jesimps said:

Absolutely nothing wrong with being nationalistic and patriotic, it's one of the better traits of the majority of Brits, unlike some mainland Europeans.

I think it was Dr. Samuel Johnson ( himself a Brit ) who said " Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel".

14 hours ago, robblok said:

Poor guy,

Lucky guy too that the police came to help I mean he could have bled to death in his drunken state. Not going to comment on the razor on the table.

I do wonder do all Brits have those kinds of bed-sheets or is the guy just a little nationalistic. 

I know a Brit who only wears Union Jack  pattern socks ( I do not mean that he is otherwise naked).  

Just now, GarryP said:

I know a Brit who only wears Union Jack  pattern socks ( I do not mean that he is otherwise naked).  

It just caught my eye, I meant nothing by it really just for me it was a bit odd. 

I don't really care what others do clothing wise or bed sheet wise just caught my eye and wondered if it was the norm. Just strange for me im totally not nationalistic. Ok I might get a bit upset if they think I am Belgian ?

1 hour ago, geronimo said:

Presumption is a dangerous thing, it might even have caused this particular incident.

OK, let me put it another way, he sure as hell does not need a work permit to learn Thai boxing.

14 hours ago, robblok said:

Poor guy,

Anything wrong with being nationalistic or a patriot ???

10 minutes ago, robblok said:

It just caught my eye, I meant nothing by it really just for me it was a bit odd. 

I don't really care what others do clothing wise or bed sheet wise just caught my eye and wondered if it was the norm. Just strange for me im totally not nationalistic. Ok I might get a bit upset if they think I am Belgian ?

AHHHHH YOUR DUTCH 

No need to say another word its all clear now 

3 minutes ago, chippendale said:

Those bed sheets indicate he's not the brightest chap.

WOW you came to that conclusion all from some BEDSHEETS WOW I think you have confirmed your the one that is not too bright 

And what do you think we think WITH YOUR NAME AS CHIPPENDALE 

1 minute ago, Hogs said:

Anything wrong with being nationalistic or a patriot ???

I made post about what i think is wrong with it already, my opinion of course others can think what they want. Also no need to get in an argument about it as idea's about it differ too much and it would be an endless discussion were both side would have good points.

3 minutes ago, Hogs said:

WOW you came to that conclusion all from some BEDSHEETS WOW I think you have confirmed your the one that is not too bright 

And what do you think we think WITH YOUR NAME AS CHIPPENDALE 

Not a very bright reply from you.  British?

Do tell us what you think WITH MY NAME AS CHIPPENDALE.

Archived