British boxer found in a bloodbath after altercation with Thai wife in Lampang

snoop1130

42 minutes ago, bandito said:

All Thai women are like that when mad, Hi-So or Low-So.

Indonesian, Philippinas etc the same.

Grabbing a knife and stabbing you when mad.

The Thai male does'nt wait to get stabbed and floor them right away.

Years ago an Indonesian friend of mine warned me to never dare an Asian armed with a knife.

Be it woman or man.

You just found the wrong ones, I had one of those after that i made a better selection never encountered one again in my relations.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/5/2018 at 8:52 AM, Happy enough said:

how did you manage to bring a wife into it when clearly the story is about a guy, not here too long and his nutty thai girlfriend. perhaps he was nutty too. dunno but the moral of the story has nothing to do with a wife

Pls read the article again, it says Thai wife. Even the title said so. So I guess without a wife, the boxer will not have such problems. 

3 minutes ago, Bkkthebest said:

Pls read the article again, it says Thai wife. Even the title said so. So I guess without a wife, the boxer will not have such problems. 

please read the thread again, was pointed out along time ago but thanks

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:36 AM, SOTIRIOS said:

...*(I cannot get out of my mind what a foreigner said once: 'If you are driving by an accident scene, keep driving....or chances are you will be blamed for the accident!').....this guy was serious....

...and sadly.....the advice may be based on a real experience...

I believe Thailand has no good Samaritan law, so if one does stop to help and the victim dies, one can be charged.

I was in a van that passed by a serious accident happening, and the driver did not stop, though he did call for help. Probably a good decision for us farangs that would have tried to help.

Looks like he brought muscles to an Issan girls knife fight.  My wonderful NE Thai wife is 1/2 my weight and 30% slower in reaction time, but I would never want to face her in a knife fight without a gun.  I've seen what she can do.  I keeps her happy ?

14 minutes ago, sanemax said:

How are people supposed to know whether their partner is going to harm them in the future ?

Cults and cues can be taken noticed during courtship. However if the guy only take cues from the sext pursuit, then you can't know anything about her. 

She could of been bi polar and it is hard to depict this kind of mood.I lived with one seven years and only discovered it about two years ago and suggested she see doctor but she refused so I left.

On 6/5/2018 at 2:31 AM, Bluespunk said:

Good to see he was adhering to a strict health and fitness regime to support his boxing training. 

Thai wives and girlfriends have to put up with a lot from English and American guys and it's usually the girls who end up worse for wear or worse like dead and found in dumpsters because of drunken Idiots
With your attitude I hope you meet one of these awesome ladies one day and she teaches you some lessons 

On 6/4/2018 at 8:56 PM, robblok said:

I do wonder do all Brits have those kinds of bed-sheets or is the guy just a little nationalistic

Not me. Obviously I have the same bedsheets as my avatar...

7 hours ago, mettech said:

She could of been bi polar and it is hard to depict this kind of mood.I lived with one seven years and only discovered it about two years ago and suggested she see doctor but she refused so I left.

Seems like you had 7 years to see she was Bi Polar but you enjoyed everything you could till you were sick of her then used her condition to get rid of her 
It doesn't take anyone 7 years to see a person has a problem unless your not bothered and don't care anyway
I went with someone once that had a problem like that and within 6 months I knew what she had and 98% of the time she was perfect just 2% of the time she was different and could be Totally Evil hehehehe can be a nice twist untill it got to be more of a habbit so it was time to call it quits 
I still think that female is Awesome I just don't see her very often but we're still friends because I except none of us are perfect 
Especially the ones that think they are 

2 hours ago, Expatthailover said:

...and he could HAVE been a big bully and coward who had a penchant for physical abuse of his wife ( hardly unusual for some brits ).

Matbe his wife was unable to leave. Many wives/ girlfriends live in fear all their lives with vicious partners here and all over the world.

...and he could HAVE been a big bully and coward who had a penchant for physical abuse of his wife ( hardly unusual for some brits ).

Matbe his wife was unable to leave. Many wives/ girlfriends live in fear all their lives with vicious partners here and all over the world.

I agree but it seems to be mainly in Asia and the Philippines that guys are just <deleted> to the women 
I suppose that is because They can't get away with their shit with their own women 

2 hours ago, Expatthailover said:

You never see people jumping to conclusions on here do you?

Now I take that you were joking by that comment????
Or I hope you were because so far I liked the comments of yours I have seen which led me to think you actually think about things 

On here you see almost nothing but guys and people jumping to conclusions especially if it's an Asian against a Brit or American hehehehe
There are very few who actually have a proper prespective of things all the rest just Assume 
Hmmmm there's a saying about people that Assume all the time 
It goes a little like this 
By Assuming they only make an Ass of themselves and anyone who believes them hehehehe

6 hours ago, Dragon Master 01 said:

Thai wives and girlfriends have to put up with a lot from English and American guys and it's usually the girls who end up worse for wear or worse like dead and found in dumpsters because of drunken Idiots
With your attitude I hope you meet one of these awesome ladies one day and she teaches you some lessons 

So, my pointing out that this guy was a fraud, who drank while training has offended you?

It was wrong to highlight that he was a fool, who did not know the basics of the dietary regime required of a boxer, is your view?

You think my post was defending him?

Care to explain how you came to these conclusions and why I deserve to be stabbed in the same manner?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2018 at 3:26 PM, Bluespunk said:

So, my pointing out that this guy was a fraud, who drank while training has offended you?

It was wrong to highlight that he was a fool, who did not know the basics of the dietary regime required of a boxer, is your view?

You think my post was defending him?

Care to explain how you came to these conclusions and why I deserve to be stabbed in the same manner?

here is your comment 
Good to see he was adhering to a strict health and fitness regime to support his boxing training. 

Now Yes to me it seems you are supporting the way he came home and took out his frustrations on his wife with his strict health and fitnes for his Tie Boxing training
What going home and bashing his wife up????
Great NOT
And if I was correct in the way I read your comment you deserve the same or worse from any woman but especially from an Asian who a lot of Thai women are taught Thai Boxing when their kids, and it's a real pitty that usually their very passive and let guys treat them bad before they look after themselves and deal to the guys!!!!
The way they should then maybe guys wouldn't just go over there and treat the girls so bad if the guys ended up in Hospitals for trying to misstreat the girls!!!!

19 minutes ago, Dragon Master 01 said:

here is your comment 

Now Yes to me it seems you are supporting the way he came home and took out his frustrations on his wife with his strict health and fitnes for his Tie Boxing training
What going home and bashing his wife up????
Great NOT
And if I was correct in the way I read your comment you deserve the same or worse from any woman but especially from an Asian who a lot of Thai women are taught Thai Boxing when their kids, and it's a real pitty that usually their very passive and let guys treat them bad before they look after themselves and deal to the guys!!!!
The way they should then maybe guys wouldn't just go over there and treat the girls so bad if the guys ended up in Hospitals for trying to misstreat the girls!!!!

Rubbish.

It was clearly linked to the quote I was referring to about how he came home drunk!

Stop digging that hole you're in.

On 6/9/2018 at 8:42 AM, Dragon Master 01 said:

Now I take that you were joking by that comment????
Or I hope you were because so far I liked the comments of yours I have seen which led me to think you actually think about things 

On here you see almost nothing but guys and people jumping to conclusions especially if it's an Asian against a Brit or American hehehehe
There are very few who actually have a proper prespective of things all the rest just Assume 
Hmmmm there's a saying about people that Assume all the time 
It goes a little like this 
By Assuming they only make an Ass of themselves and anyone who believes them hehehehe

Although you seem to have made numerous assumptions in this thread

On 6/20/2018 at 8:40 PM, Bluespunk said:

Rubbish.

It was clearly linked to the quote I was referring to about how he came home drunk!

Stop digging that hole you're in.

If that's how you refer to things it seems to me that your the one who is digging a hole for himself 
How about you learn to speak properly and stop making things look like you don't particularly like Thai people especially the women
Your the one who made the comment about you were glad he was sticking to the health and fitness 
I didn't 
Now I'm going to make an assumption that your either a POM or an American who are the main ones that miss treat the Thai Womenand seem to think that everyone should do the same 
Maybe you should go Home and leave the Thai Women or any other Asian Woman alone

2 minutes ago, Dragon Master 01 said:

If that's how you refer to things it seems to me that your the one who is digging a hole for himself 
How about you learn to speak properly and stop making things look like you don't particularly like Thai people especially the women
Your the one who made the comment about you were glad he was sticking to the health and fitness 
I didn't 
Now I'm going to make an assumption that your either a POM or an American who are the main ones that miss treat the Thai Womenand seem to think that everyone should do the same 
Maybe you should go Home and leave the Thai Women or any other Asian Woman alone

You really can't admit you were wrong can you?

Pathetic

Oh [and as with all your other posts to me] you are wrong when you try to identify my nationality.

Keep digging...

4 minutes ago, Dragon Master 01 said:

I didn't 

Wossa POM...?

7 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

He's quite clearly an Australian troll trying to bait Brits and Yanks. 

Some of the worst behaved Westerners in Asia are Aussies.

Well I was going to have a bit of "my" fun with the guy....:stoner:

• 8 months later...
On 6/4/2018 at 8:56 PM, robblok said:

Poor guy,

Lucky guy too that the police came to help I mean he could have bled to death in his drunken state. Not going to comment on the razor on the table.

I do wonder do all Brits have those kinds of bed-sheets or is the guy just a little nationalistic. 

Better than hello kitty bedsheets

Archived