Prayuth Heads To UK, France To Talk Trade

webfact

Prayuth Heads To UK, France To Talk Trade

By Asaree Thaitrakulpanich, Staff Reporter

50-1-696x435.jpg

Photo: Matichon

BANGKOK — The head of the ruling junta said Tuesday he will visit Europe later this month to discuss trade deals.

Gen. Prayuth Chan-ocha said he will fly to the United Kingdom and France to call for more investment and trade after the union normalized relations with his administration, which is trying to attract international interest in its development agenda.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2018/06/06/prayuth-heads-to-uk-france-to-talk-trade/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-06-06

2 hours ago, coulson said:

“I’m not going for my own good. I’m going for the country’s. Don’t assume I’m going to go there, purchase something and have pocket money left over. If you think like this, shouldn’t I just stay put in this country?” Prayuth said

Facepalm.

Just go, pipe down while you're at it....better still don't come back.

He is doing it on the cheap, B&B and brown ale.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, AGareth2 said:

he was locked up for contempt

Yes he was warned and warned again.The jail sentence was completely justified.Yet here in Thailand I have come across several morons - the usual simian like British racists this country sadly seems to attract - who regard him as a some kind of martyr.There was no miscarriage of justice.

But against stupidity the Gods themselves struggle in vain.These people will never "get it".

3 hours ago, coulson said:

“I’m not going for my own good. I’m going for the country’s. Don’t assume I’m going to go there, purchase something and have pocket money left over. If you think like this, shouldn’t I just stay put in this country?” Prayuth said

Facepalm.

Just go, pipe down while you're at it....better still don't come back.

Germany can have him we dont want him in the UK

• Like 1

'the European Union was unlikely to even push to send observers for the next election, which may take place in 2019.'

And there we have it: disgraceful unethicality on the part of the EU - and (as I keep saying) the implicit promise that the junta will be allowed to get away with election rigging and fake election 'result'  - because NO CREDITABLE INTERNATIONAL BODY WILL BE MONITORING THE FAKE ELECTION (which  - note -  MAY take place in 2019)!

Edited by Eligius
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Cadbury said:

I ticker tape parade in a open vehicle with cheering crowds for the famous leader of a country that is the hub of everything. Then his dream bubble burst.

Parade.jpg

Madness makes you believe 

Disgusted - France can understand - they wave the white flag at anything 

UK - let Boris on him - goes like this " Wiff Waff comes out of your mouth Supreme Supreme Supreme leader - beer and stripclub - no ping pong balls and as you're Thai drinks and lap dances 4 times as much"

would be brilliant